Brussels setlist party part DOS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2@NYC said:
Sorry, but that is tasteless and too sad.

spaceball.gif

I have not been there so I will be cautious but I am not sure that this the way to honor your father.

I completely agree. It sounds like an interesting idea but a bit too cruel and unnecessary.

i wonder if the heartbeat is at the end of MD and then the flatline is right before Sometimes starts....

GibsonGirl said:

Well, fuck me. As depressing as that moment must be (and I'm wondering if it's maybe kind of...tasteless?)...that screen is so beyond cool, cool can't even see it.

Whoa, I totally forgot that there's a GIGANTIC SCREEN THERE! What the hell's the matter with me?! Popmart part two... :drool:

Chizip said:
i wonder if the heartbeat is at the end of MD and then the flatline is right before Sometimes starts....

Bono sometimes goes way too far...

:mad:

I will wait for more comments on it but it does not sound as something I am looking forward to see.

Vertigo
Until The End Of The World
The Cry / The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else

Chizip said:

Ooo, hadn't thought of that...that could def be possibility and makes it even more meaningful...tho creepy, an amazing visual transition

Is that screen just as big or even bigger than Popmart?? It looks huge. U2 kept this production pretty quiet.

zoopop said:
The whole beat to flatline thing sounds pretty intense. I'm sure Bono gave the ok and would think it would gives SYCMIOYO a bit more intense. Like it really needed to be anymore :huh:

OMG :sad: :drool:

I can see the heightened emiton evoked by the usage of the heartbeat/flatline - will it be effective (or not too effective) on everyone, probably not, but I can see the dramatic effect of doing it.

i think its on that wierd/creepy vein that U2 has taken alot, e.g. the ZooTV intro to UTEOTW, the Vertigo intro to UTEOTW, Elevation Tour intro to Bullet, etc. . .

Vertigo
Until The End Of The World
The Cry / The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else

SUCH A GREAT START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Status