Ottawa Setlist-Free Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
M1%20plain%20record.gif

I get to be your friend now baby

I would like to move in just a little bit cloooserrrr

LemonMacPhisto said:

still a bitching song

The Wedding Singer soundtrack is the best soundtrack ever

DEAD OR ALIVE! heck yes!

it took me months to figure out if the lead singer was a man or a woman judging from the music video :huh:

Hell yeah! I love Robbie Hart's song though.

"SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE! I'M ON MY KNEES, PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! KILLLLL MEEEEEE! I WANT TO DIEEEEE! PUT A BULLET IN MY HEAD!"

wenda said:

Hell yeah! I love Robbie Hart's song though.

"SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE! I'M ON MY KNEES, PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! KILLLLL MEEEEEE! I WANT TO DIEEEEE! PUT A BULLET IN MY HEAD!"

that's the ultimate Emo song

my emo friends disagree :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao:

but do you own any 80s vinyl? :hyper:

that I do not, if I had the money and space in my room

I would get some vinyl in a heartbeat

Queen Bee, I think I'm in love with you and your streaming capabilities

Finally posted at u2tours.com...

TONIGHT'S SETLIST

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - In a Little While, Beautiful Day, Original of the Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): Until the End of the World, Mysterious Ways, With or Without You, Stuck In a Moment You Can't Get Out Of, Yahweh, 40

Comments: Bono brings fans on stage three times, including a young boy during Sunday Bloody Sunday who sings the 'No more' chorus with great enthusiasm. The 'pixel panel' light curtains malfunction during Vertigo and Original of the Species

Queen Bee said:
Finally posted at u2tours.com...

TONIGHT'S SETLIST

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - In a Little While, Beautiful Day, Original of the Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): Until the End of the World, Mysterious Ways, With or Without You, Stuck In a Moment You Can't Get Out Of, Yahweh, 40

Ahh, I feel much better now. Wow, the not knowing was horrible.

I can go to bed now. :)

LemonMacPhisto said:
that I do not, if I had the money and space in my room

I would get some vinyl in a heartbeat
awww!! i've got quite a bit and i try to add more when i can. and i actually have a way to play said records so they don't just sit on the shelf collecting dust! :love:

City of Blinding Lights
, Vertigo
, Elevation
, I Will Follow,
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - In a Little While
, Beautiful Day,
Original of the Species,
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own,
Love and Peace or Else,
Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah
, Bullet the Blue Sky
, Miss Sarajevo,
Pride,
Where the Streets Have No Name,
One
Until the End of the World,
Mysterious Ways,
With or Without You
, Stuck In a Moment You Can't Get Out Of,
Yahweh
, 40

KhanadaRhodes said:

awww!! i've got quite a bit and i try to add more when i can. and i actually have a way to play said records so they don't just sit on the shelf collecting dust! :love:

that is totally awesome, everytime I think of vinyl records I think of the John Cusack movie 'High Fidelity'.

I love that movie

Back
Top Bottom