Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part ll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

I can't remember the last time there was a stadium show near us (might have been Popmart actually :reject: ). Maybe they would do it like the Stones, a few stadiums in major cities :scratch: Like New York?

Yeah and obviously this would be happening in 2006, they've already sold tickets for arenas so....?

If those rumors turn out to be true, that would rock. If they go to the rest of the world in the first few months of 2006 then come back to the US for a stadium leg... that'd probably be the most touring they've done sinze the Zoo Tv --> Zoomerang marathon a decade ago.

Leetah said:

Yeah, for me it is GA or nothing anyway for the Amsterdam shows..I told my friends how great the mood is in line and I tell you, I'm still suprised every day that they agreed in lining up the day before the show! :ohmy:

ive gradually ground my mate down. we started off agreeing to start queueing at 3 (doors open at 4) and i have currently got him at 11am - hoping to get it to about 9 , and i have an 8 hour bus trip to Cardiff with him to help me accomplish this!!

sami0201 said:

hey I'm 15 I'm not discriminating!:wink: unless you mean that you like that kind of music too, which if you do I'm sorry!

my apologies... yeah since the age of 3 heres a pic... don't laugh

duaneu2.jpg

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

I can't remember the last time there was a stadium show near us (might have been Popmart actually :reject: ). Maybe they would do it like the Stones, a few stadiums in major cities :scratch: Like New York?

Oh great another POPMART. Another round of less than half-filled stadiums and a press wildly slaughtering our favourite band....

I can't remember the last big stadium show here either. Concert sales haven't been that great in recent years so if a big show comes, they may do 2 nights at Philips Arena instead. You're probably right about the stadiums in major cities like New York, Boston and possibly LA...

kellyahern said:
Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly

The ZOO TV Encore. Wow. I dont like zoo station as much as other people on here. Its my least favourite from Achtung Baby.

sami0201 said:

well, some of my friends like them as in "hey, those are the guys that sing Vertigo!" but none of them like them enough to wait in line all day with me and not have seats at the show (I told them they were crazy to want to sit down at a concert anyway!)

I always buy seats, but certainly not to sit down. Just to get my own reserved space and not get crushed! I'm small...

zwervers2 said:

let's put it this way...I could have been the father of a 15 your old girl..had I been able to get some at the age anyway :wink:

30........:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Well that is very young as far as I'm concerned. That explains your... no I'd better not say that!

sami0201 said:

same here:reject: but if I recognized someone from seeing their picture on here or something, I would probably go up and say hi. How old are you?

I'm 17 - there was actually someone at the Twickenham concert who was just a few places ahead of me in the queue who I talk to regularly on livejournal, but I didn't recognise her at all. We only realised once we got back that we'd virtually been standing next to each other the entire time.

There has been a huge difference, though, in the US's reception of HTDAAB and their reception of Pop. I doubt we'd se another tour of half-full stadiums...

Princey said:

ive gradually ground my mate down. we started off agreeing to start queueing at 3 (doors open at 4) and i have currently got him at 11am - hoping to get it to about 9 , and i have an 8 hour bus trip to Cardiff with him to help me accomplish this!!

I know what you mean..it took me 2 years to get them where I want them:wink:

Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways

thetitans2k said:

The ZOO TV Encore. Wow. I dont like zoo station as much as other people on here. Its my least favourite from Achtung Baby.

What have you got for ears thetitans2k?

Harbinger said:
If those rumors turn out to be true, that would rock. If they go to the rest of the world in the first few months of 2006 then come back to the US for a stadium leg... that'd probably be the most touring they've done sinze the Zoo Tv --> Zoomerang marathon a decade ago.

Why would U2 come back to the States for a third leg??? ... They only play half of Europe this summer.. It would make sense that U2 will come back to Europe next year.....

beachball said:

I always buy seats, but certainly not to sit down. Just to get my own reserved space and not get crushed! I'm small...

:yes: I hear ya! that's why my mom won't do GA with me,she's small too (like 5 foot 1)
I'm pretty small (5 foot 4 inches) but I'm just going to wear high shoes in GA! I couldn't let the opportunity pass! because I knew if I got seats I would just be wishing I was on the floor anyway

sami0201 said:

:lol: that's why I spend so much time on here, everyone here "gets it". you are lucky you have a friend who you can talk to about U2! the only person who will listen to my constant talking about them is my mom, who could probably recite anything about any band member or any song by heart. gotta love her! :hug:

oh, we're so sad when we get together.
I mean, i'm not a hormonal kind of person, but once we start talking about Adam and Larry, we never shut up.
I'd like to say we have 'adult' conversation about them, but sadly, that's usually not the case...
:reject:

As for the concerts last week.
Well, let's just say that our poor friends have had to put up with some very repetitive conversation with us this past week or so :/

zwervers2 said:

Tell me tell me..me being stuburn????

wll I work with young children...need I say more???

But hey I really missed you when you went to the parc last night. I am sooooo tolerant

wtonis said:

Why would U2 come back to the States for a third leg??? ... They only play half of Europe this summer.. It would make sense that U2 will come back to Europe next year.....

i was thinking the same thing :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom