Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part l

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
angel_28 said:

It is! :) usually i'm out on Saturdays...But it is so hot outside. Today i decided to stay home with my air conditioner and two cats ..lol :)...and you guys of course :wink:

I hear you, Saturdays are precious to me. 72 degrees here right now, nice breeze, I'll experience the wonders of the outdoors in an hour or so, but for now, I'm at the set list party. :)

uwwedoogie said:
wonder if they'll do "Everyone" they didnt last night, they just shocked everbody and walked to the edge of the stage and started waving... :drool:

have they been doing "everyone" at the european shows?? they didnt at twickers...

LJT said:

Stormy in Montreal?

:hug: if that helps...

Awww thank you :hug:....yeah well it sounded like thunder...and the sky looks kinda menacing...but it could have been a big truck also...:laugh:...i shall see soon enough :)

OLA.gif

zwervers2 said:

I am totally Chill tonight..now worries...somethings will happen tonight mark my words.

Your words I am marking ....

Arcade Fire... YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm out now. Lunch and movie & help folks unpack from their move. Have fun, hope there's some shakeup tonite. I'll miss you all!

:wave: :sad: :wave:

angel_28 said:

Awww thank you :hug:....yeah well it sounded like thunder...and the sky looks kinda menacing...but it could have been a big truck also...:laugh:...i shall see soon enough :)

well for your sake i hope it doesn't storm...umm but to me i always find storms very romantic especially in front of a warm fire snuggled up to someone:cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom