Volcano - Song Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And odds are we'll get Every Boring Wave and Snooze For Someone back to back acoustically, time to hit the bathroom, concession stand and souvenir stand and still leisurely stroll back to your seat.

You forgot "patiently listen to the Salesforce gal show you how to download the app and try to get her number"

:sexywink:

Sent from my ass crack

And odds are we'll get Every Boring Wave and Snooze For Someone back to back acoustically, time to hit the bathroom, concession stand and souvenir stand and still leisurely stroll back to your seat.

I'm okay with EBW, have to say I laughed out loud (yes I actually did, rather than just typing lol) at Snooze for Someone. :giggle: It's pretty perfect!

You forgot "patiently listen to the Salesforce gal show you how to download the app and try to get her number"

:sexywink:

Sent from my ass crack

If she's hot, a lot of people probably wouldn't mind to get her number. :wink:

At least with Volcano a good number of people in attendence will have heard the song before. The Crystal Bandwagon would be accompanied by awkward applause, then silence, then the audience (those who hadn't made a b-line for the bathroom) half heartedly singing along to lyrics they don't know to a song most of them have never heard.

(sigh) If ONLY they had made TCB the lead single and they named the tour after it everything would have worked out differently. My sources tell me Bono doesn't have that bike accident had TCB been the single.

I love this post.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

:coocoo:

I just wish it were a bit longer, so I could piss AND get more beer.

#FuckAVolcano

Sent from my ass crack

you will be tapping your feets when they kick it live gvox and you know it :D

4195114_std.jpg

so it's universally accepted now by even the most hardcore u2 fans that this song sucks ass on every conceivable level?

Nope :D Well, not sure if I'd still qualify myself as hard core, but I quite like this one.

I like it too!

And if Galeongirl likes anything off of SOI, that should count as 2 votes!!

I really don't understand why half of these people are still here.

Gvox actually seems to like several songs on SOI and has been mostly positive about the album (and its cover :) ). He has been very consistent about his distaste of Volcano just as Headache does not like California, so I think his dislike for the song is very genuine (I for one enjoy it!)

With that said, there are some in this forum that haven't posted anything positive about the album since day one and occasionally pop in to make a negative statement and then leave as if to just try and stir the pot as opposed to make a valid case as to why they don't like it. I imagine some of them don't like millennial U2 at all either, which goes to your point of why are they here if they don't like the bands current music anymore.

Back
Top Bottom