Type the first thing that pops into your head Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You did that PG!!!! :ohmy: i don't think i could :( after the pics i've seen

:uhoh:

well i'm offline now everyone, with a special goodnight to Tiny&Doozer as i think it's you two around :wink:

:wave: :kiss:

:shocked: how rude that is ... I hope your evening is alot better, tiny !! :hug:

:wave: maybe I'll be back in about 30 mins ... gotta go to work.

Hopefully, you and susan will still be here when I return !! :wink:

I'm back :wave:

Was eating my gorgeous lasagne and watching Big Brother - there was stuff happening i couldn't pull myself away from :yes:

:wave: That's ok Susan. I know how it is, when yoir hooked on one of your favorite shows. In less than an hour George W. Bush is going to talk to the American people about why he is sending more troops to Iraq. :madspit: :mad: :angry: :censored:

Oh god i know! :madspit: i was listening to that on the radio earlier&i thought wtf???? Shouldn't they be coming back instead of having more of them going?? :shocked: :tsk: :down:

I'm still here&got sidetracked again! Just heard someone say something i didn't like&it disappointed me :(

Actually, he's gonna talk about WHAT his new plan is regarding Iraq ... (as there is NOT any agreement yet from Congress in him sending those troops yet) ... :hmm: should be interesting !!

I'm gonna watch the Presidential Address in my office soon. :up:

Interesting since they've been saying practically all over the news here that he is :eyebrow:

:ohmy: Yeah, I know that happens alot ... that's probably why he feels the NEED to address the nation.

This way ... it's either 'official' or it's 'here say' ... either way, the plan will be revealed of what will happen. :up:

Ugh I guess I Better tune in and find out what the Shrub is reporting. :rolling eyes: More troops...yadda yadda...longer tours... blah blah blah....stamp out violence .. blech yadda bleh....

Back
Top Bottom