The Final Countdown - U2 at Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don’t avatars show in the mobile app? Not placing blame on a certain mod (COUGH), just asking questions…

Why don’t avatars show in the mobile app? Not placing blame on a certain mod (COUGH), just asking questions…

seinfeld-youre-banned.gif

At our age, every NAP could be our last... enjoy the show!

my flight on Wednesday isn't until 6:15, but i'm taking off from work anyways specifically so that I can take a nap - thus allowing me to stay up late Wednesday and start adjusting to the time.

because i'm oooooooooooold.

I'm being nice to work and not myself and arrive at 11pm Thursday. AT LEAST IT'S NOT FRIDAY! Y'all have fun at the Thursday night get-togethers.

So I have not yet decided how spoiler free I want to remain for my 10/7 and 10/8 shows... we are keeping the spoiler tag at least in this thread, yes?

I still want all the tips about logistics, etc. but I am not trusting the FB group for very obvious reasons. :doh:

So I have not yet decided how spoiler free I want to remain for my 10/7 and 10/8 shows... we are keeping the spoiler tag at least in this thread, yes?

I still want all the tips about logistics, etc. but I am not trusting the FB group for very obvious reasons. :doh:
We are asking folks to use spoiler tags.

I think it's probably a good idea to have a separate thread for those who attend the shows this weekend to discuss in freedom without worrying about spoiler tags... and anyone who actually clicks on it, well, you've been warned.

I think it's probably a good idea to have a separate thread for those who attend the shows this weekend to discuss in freedom without worrying about spoiler tags... and anyone who actually clicks on it, well, you've been warned.

Perfect. Off to mute the FB group. Well overdue... :crack:

You should start the thread off with the "I was there" lanyard pic.

i just did the same lol

i will rely on those here to let me know if/when GA drama is posted about :corn:

Same :drool: :corn:

However, GA drama also makes me the tiniest bit sad. My main dealer was the late Emily. I don't remember her username here. DayGloEyes perhaps? Anytime there was a tour and I had a FB messenger notification from her I knew it was a juicy scoop.

I’m challenging myself to remain “full-length video and audio free” until my shows at the very end. I‘ll see the setlists, look at some pictures or short videos, but nothing more. I don’t want to know this show inside and out when I’m already going to see it. Did I mention 3 times? That’s a record for me! :lol:

I’m challenging myself to remain “full-length video and audio free” until my shows at the very end. I‘ll see the setlists, look at some pictures or short videos, but nothing more. I don’t want to know this show inside and out when I’m already going to see it. Did I mention 3 times? That’s a record for me! :lol:

Good luck, and hooray for breaking records!

This isn't LOST. What is to be spoiled? I never quite got that. Count me in wanting to know EVERY SINGLE THING that happens to each and every one of you minute to minute and of course the U2 show.

Let's enjoy the ride.

Why put up spoiler tags if we all just click on them anyway???

That’s my goal. I’ll look at the setlists, photos, and maybe limited short clips, but I’ll try to avoid the rest. December 6 is a long time away, though…

All I’ll really want to know is how disappointing the merch is.

:sad:

And yes, as others have mentioned, I am fine with setlists, a couple of pictures, a couple short clips, but if there is something face meltingly cool happening =I kind of want to wait to see it in person.

So U2 always does something special... so the sphere is the screen portion and crazy graphics and giant 1000 feet HD of Bono singing... but that leaves the stage as the thing they have to U2 up right? No way it's just going to be small and simple to me.

I was just thinking they don't want their show to be the same as The Killers, you know? How do they U2 this up???

Question re: GA - WTF do I do? Last U2 concert was 2011 in my own home and I lined up at 5 am. I was exhausted after that and I was 19 years old. So I'm trying to avoid the exhaustion part but I was right in front of Adam which was *Amazzzzing*.

I'm at the Bellagio so the walk is quite far in Vegas terms. Where are the bracelets? Like outside the Sphere? If I just show up at 7 pm is it going to be chaos? I just want to kind of dance and maybe be somewhat close? I don't think I need or want front row but maybe I do? Thoughts?

Question re: GA - WTF do I do? Last U2 concert was 2011 in my own home and I lined up at 5 am. I was exhausted after that and I was 19 years old. So I'm trying to avoid the exhaustion part but I was right in front of Adam which was *Amazzzzing*.

I'm at the Bellagio so the walk is quite far in Vegas terms. Where are the bracelets? Like outside the Sphere? If I just show up at 7 pm is it going to be chaos? I just want to kind of dance and maybe be somewhat close? I don't think I need or want front row but maybe I do? Thoughts?

Sell your ticket to me for FREE. I'll text you from the show and give you updates on how well you're enjoying it as you sit on your couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom