Sydney III Setlist & Watch Party ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am jealous - with the original dates Sydney was supposed to be the end - now we ended up the as the testing ground. Oh well wish I would have went tonight.

djerdap said:
What is so spectacular about this setlist?
Until the End of the World-Mysterious Ways is a dull encore and has been repeated a lot during the 3rd leg of the tour. Party Girl is nice, I Will Follow yawn... The band had so many opportunities to really mix these three nights (Miracle Drug, Original of the Species, The Electric Co., Gloria, Fast Cars, 40, Bad, Wild Horses, Running To Stand Still and so on and so on...), but obviously they´re too lazy to rehearse songs they´ve been playing frequently during the tour.

Best setlist by far my arse. Without Zoo Station and The Fly post-2nd leg Vertigo setlists suck.

:eyebrow:

Theres always one.

timothius said:
I wouldn't rule Bad out just yet, maybe they think Kite hasn't been working as a closer?

Lol, it would work better if certain idiots didn't grab onto the kite while it's trying to fly away. =P Bono looked a little pissed about that on Saturday.

djerdap said:
Until the End of the World-Mysterious Ways is a dull encore and has been repeated a lot during the 3rd leg of the tour. Party Girl is nice, I Will Follow yawn... The band had so many opportunities to really mix these three nights (Miracle Drug, Original of the Species, The Electric Co., Gloria, Fast Cars, 40, Bad, Wild Horses, Running To Stand Still and so on and so on...), but obviously they´re too lazy to rehearse songs they´ve been playing frequently during the tour.

Best setlist by far my arse. Without Zoo Station and The Fly post-2nd leg Vertigo setlists suck.

I have to admit dropping Zoo Station and The Fly was a surprise. Party Girl comes out every now and again, but still a pleasant addition.

I don't think it is the best setlist of the tour so far but it is a good change up especially for those people who are there for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time this leg.

djerdap said:

Find a 4th date of a tour leg(that had an extended break) that is better!!!

U2FanPeter said:

Find a 4th date of a tour leg(that had an extended break) that is better!!!

No problem, mate... Anaheim 1 was a shocker, when they opened with Love and Peace or Else and totally reverted the setlist, adding Mysterious Ways and I Still Haven´t Found in the mix.

1st Vertigo leg ruled! (Setlist-wise).

That is all....

What a show :combust:

I still regret not going...but can't change that much....

Bring on Melbourne!!....or if your going to Adelaide....bring that on!

Back
Top Bottom