SPOILERS - Rehearsals at Nou Camp Part TRES - SPOILERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hate it if Breathe opened. It just doesn't build have the energy that an opener should have - No Line On The Horizon or Magnificent are perfect in my book.

it will NOT open the show...272727162612% sure
that is even more procent than my prediction UF would be played.

no worries :up:

I think Breathe would make a great closer. The whole "Walk out into the street sing your heart out" business makes me think of people singing "40" as they leave shows.

I think Breathe would make a great closer. The whole "Walk out into the street sing your heart out" business makes me think of people singing "40" as they leave shows.

I could definitely see Breathe taking ABOY's spot as part of the encore on 360. :hmm:

I would hate it if Breathe opened. It just doesn't build have the energy that an opener should have - No Line On The Horizon or Magnificent are perfect in my book.

Yes But if you start with Magnificent, you know you have not that to look forward to as it is gone. :sad: But if it is anything like the Start up of Magnificent when I saw it live at the BBC, you are ALL in for a friggin treat :drool:

I don't know, I kind of like Breathe as the opener.

-Lights go down
-Intro
-Hear Larry with the drum intro w/ the Cello
-Then, bame lights go on with the band playing

Then to follow Breathe w/ NLOTH would be another rocker. Big rocking statement by U2 if they open their show like this.

This thread is the most convoluted mess of crap I've ever seen on these boards. Sifting through 19 pages of...I don't even know what it is, and all I've learned of the rehearsals is that the running order of AB & JT isn't really that good.

As long as this thing has gone so far off the rails, I think we should devote some time into rearranging the Gospels. It would be interesting to see what we might come up with. For example, I can't believe they would close with Revelation. It's so dark. So - maybe that could be put at the middle, and we could end with the story of the Resurrection instead. Waaaaaaay better way to close the set. I mean New Testament.

For example, I can't believe they would close with Revelation. It's so dark. So - maybe that could be put at the middle, and we could end with the story of the Resurrection instead. Waaaaaaay better way to close the set. I mean New Testament.

You have a point! Maybe Bono can fix that for us? :hmm:

Let me blow your minds...

UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD ---> BREATHE

or even better:

ACROBAT ---> BREATHE

:drool:

finally found it..hidden at the bottom of the page....tower looks awesome against the sky

I want a good rocker to open the show. Magnificent of NLOTH is probably what we're gonna get. But, I like a good fast paced opener like on Elevation. First three songs should be solid, then slow down a bit for the 4th and 5th song. Ya know?

SMB

Wouldnt it be cool if the lights go out for the encore and a single spotlight shines on a cello player standing the tip of the out ring. Then he just starts scrubbing the part to Breathe and the bass and drums slowly build and build.....then *BANG* Edge's guitar hits..:drool::hyper: :applaud:

We should begin to get some updates in about two hours. Yesterday, it came around 4:00 EST, which would be about an hour and 40 minutes from now.

Once upon a time, I used to go to sleep at this hour. What have you done to my sleeping habits, U2!

Once upon a time, I used to go to sleep at this hour. What have you done to my sleeping habits, U2!

They'll probably just rehearse an Elevation->Vertigo segue ten times today before calling it a day.

They'll probably just rehearse an Elevation->Vertigo segue ten times today before calling it a day.

My money's on MLK --> Streets twice, then five run-throughs of the Crazy Tonight remix.

So, I see there's a mention on the U2eastlink forum of Drowning Man being rehearsed, but that was over three hours ago ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom