SPOILERS - Rehearsals at Nou Camp Part TRES - SPOILERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Repeated from last thread:
That photo setlist:

In A Little While
Angel of Harlem
<some small text>
*song I can't read*
Unknown Caller
Unforgettable Fire
City of Blinding Lights
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Pride
MLK *something*
<can't read>

<small text again>

Elevation
With or Without You
Walk On

<small text again>

Vertigo
Crazy Tonight
MOS

I'm still editing as I find more out. Photoshopping the pic to make it clearer and extreme zooming in helps sorta.

Repeated from last thread:
That photo setlist:

In A Little While
Angel of Harlem
<some small text>
*song I can't read*
Unknown Caller
Unforgettable Fire
City of Blinding Lights
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Pride
MLK *something*
<can't read>

<small text again>

Elevation
With or Without You
Walk On

<small text again>

Vertigo
Crazy Tonight
MOS

I'm still editing as I find more out. Photoshopping the pic to make it clearer and extreme zooming in helps sorta.
That's from a few days ago, NOT TODAY!

From today:

If God will send his angels (pendiente de confirmar) / Drowning man / Sometimes you can make it on your own / (fragmento de) Sometimes you can make it on your own enlazada con Bad (incompleta) / Walk on / Walk on (instrumental) / discurso Desmond Tutu / Ultraviolet / Where the streets have no name / unos acordes de bajo que sonaban a Seconds / I´ll go crazy if I don´t go crazy tonight (remix)/ Pride (in the name of love)

Not really. It was apparently just Bono singing over a recorded version of the Perfecto Mix, for whatever reason.
I'm guessing it's either a vocal warm-up, as others have said, or a transition between the main set and the encore a la PopMart.

From today:

If God will send his angels (pendiente de confirmar) / Drowning man / Sometimes you can make it on your own / (fragmento de) Sometimes you can make it on your own enlazada con Bad (incompleta) / Walk on / Walk on (instrumental) / discurso Desmond Tutu / Ultraviolet / Where the streets have no name / unos acordes de bajo que sonaban a Seconds / I´ll go crazy if I don´t go crazy tonight (remix)/ Pride (in the name of love)
Hmm...some interesting stuff here. A quick Google search reveals that "enlazada" translates to "connected", so we could be looking at a Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own > Bad segue. Also, "pendiente" means something along the lines of "unreserved" or "pending", so it looks like they're considering If God Will Send His Angels, but it's not sure yet.\

...Sorry if this has all been mentioned earlier. :reject:

Not excited about IGWSHA, which is a song I think stinks, but glad other people are getting :hyper:

Also that picture of the setlist on the soundboard was almost all deciphered a day or two ago I believe. Somewhere in the other rehearsal thread.

Not excited about IGWSHA, which is a song I think stinks, but glad other people are getting :hyper:

Also that picture of the setlist on the soundboard was almost all deciphered a day or two ago I believe. Somewhere in the other rehearsal thread.

Honestly, I'm more excited about the presence of something from Pop than the song itself. I do like the song, though.

Nirniva, it was implied that East_Link was waiting for confirmation from his sources that IGWSHA was being performed, and they confirmed it.

I'm guessing it's either a vocal warm-up, as others have said, or a transition between the main set and the encore a la PopMart.

Hmm...some interesting stuff here. A quick Google search reveals that "enlazada" translates to "connected", so we could be looking at a Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own > Bad segue. Also, "pendiente" means something along the lines of "unreserved" or "pending", so it looks like they're considering If God Will Send His Angels, but it's not sure yet.\

...Sorry if this has all been mentioned earlier. :reject:

SPANISH SETLIST VOCABULARY PART I

Enlazada --> linked, segued into
Pendiente ---> pending confirmation
Incompleta -> incomplete
Bis -> encore

:D

All looks good to me. I really like IGWSHA, fits the quote from Adam about finally figuring out songs they could never play before.

Glad to see EBTTRT wasn't really rehearsed and hasn't showed up again, its the only song that has been reported that i have no desire to see again live.

I don't mind Sometimes, either. I would actually prefer it to COBL.

While I like a lot Sometimes, I think it had its moment after Bob Hewson's death, and there is no point in playing it again. Some songs had their moments and shouldn't be played again

The photo I posted of the soundboard was only in response to a question asked by BVS whom I quoted with it. Sorry if it caused confusion.

The photo I posted of the soundboard was only in response to a question asked by gvox whom I quoted with it. Sorry if it caused confusion.

Nah I should've clarified it in my original post. Thought it'd be obvious since I posted it in the last thread first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom