PLEBAns--Which shows are you attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello fellow Plebans!!!!

Right now, I am so excited - I got 2 tickets to the Buffalo show, Section 105, Row 10!!!!! Hope to see some of you there!!!!

:love: :D :happy: :dance: :hyper: :dancing: :rockon:

Yipppeee!! :dancing: I got 2 GA for 12/14 St. Louis. I haven't decided who I am taking with me, I might bring my little sis, she absolutely loves the Edge. Well, now all I have to do is get 2 GAs for the same show during the general sale for my teacher. I hope everything went smoothly for everyone else!
I am just so giddy right now! :giggle:

2 Tampa GAs last sat. and 4 GAs to Miami , today, was easy!!!!!!!!
Now, we are 3 friends and we'd like to trade 1 Miami GA for ! Tampa GA!!!!!

See you there!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
:wave:

clementine---i hope to see you in st louis. i don't have a code so i have to wait till sat to get my tickets.
it will be my "40"th birthday dec 14, so it will be really special to me. i am taking my hubby and bro and his wife
who else is going to st louis?

OMG!!!...Im going to 6 shows!!
03-28 San Diego opener
04-05 Los Angeles
04-06 Los Angeles
11-01 Los Angeles
11-02 Los Angeles
12-? Portland Oregon...I don't know the date since my firend scored these ,,,she thought it would be great to see them open the tour and close the tour....but from my understanding they added a few more dates in Canada, but well get to see them play the last show in the the States.....Im very happy!!!:D

Last edited:
congrats to everyone scoring tickets in the presale!

wow, we are a bunch of addicts :D 12 shows and I still want to fit in more. having a job sucks!

What Presale???...out of all the tix my friend and I scored only the Sand Diego opener was from the presale!!..we had to rough it out with TM!!!.......12 shows huh?...I know what you mean I want more...maybe Ill win some through the local radio stations!

starsgoblue said:

It feels surreal doesn't it?! Like I know I'm going but at the same time I don't believe it.

:yes:

I hope to go to 5 altogether, although for 4 of them, I'll be amongst the general sales crowd, and I'm not very confident about my chances.

I am only going to the Chicago show on Sept 21st. I would also like to go to the Dallas show on Oct. 29th, but I don't have tickets. I heard that there was a second Dallas show but that it sold out in thirty seconds. Is this true or was I lied to?

smk1379 said:
I am only going to the Chicago show on Sept 21st. I would also like to go to the Dallas show on Oct. 29th, but I don't have tickets. I heard that there was a second Dallas show but that it sold out in thirty seconds. Is this true or was I lied to?

You were lied to :p No second Dallas show announced...

I will be in the GA crowd on Sept. 23 in Minneapolis! It hasn't quite sunk in yet. I keep looking at the ticket receipt I printed out to remind myself it is true. This will be my first time at a U2 concert after being a fan for 18 years.

I am going to 2 shows!

YAY!!!!!!!

:dancing:

Nov 13 in Miami, Section 111 and
Nov 16 in Tampa, Section 129

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

:dance:

Only...what....8 months to go?

Bono's shades said:
I will be in the GA crowd on Sept. 23 in Minneapolis! It hasn't quite sunk in yet. I keep looking at the ticket receipt I printed out to remind myself it is true. This will be my first time at a U2 concert after being a fan for 18 years.

wow, that rocks! congrats to you and Howth Girl too :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Vintage Punk!!
Get yourself a copy of today's (wed) H. Spectator..and check out the Go section
:drool:

Crap, I just got home from Hamilton 10 minutes ago. :lol:

But thanks...going out to get it right this minute!!

Did you see I got GA's for the 2nd TO show this morning??? :) :) :) This has been the best week ever, and it's only Wednesday!!

~BrightestStar~ said:
:laugh:
I had to tell you!
:hug:

Congrats!!!!!! :hug:
Now I just have to convince my rents of GA..and get tix and all will be well.....seems I've got the pleba squad to help me if I don't do well in the general sale tho. :heart: :hug:

This has been a crappy week....(for me)
But Congrats! I'm so happy for you! :dancing:

Got it! You're right. :drool: Thanks!! :hug:

Have you/your parents ever ordered online before?? I have gathered tons of tips that help (regarding speed and perseverance). E-mail me if you need anything
dawn9902@yahoo.ca

I don't know if it'll help (parents tend to get freaked about online acquaintances - and rightly so, I don't blame them), but you're more that welcome to hang out with Sarah and I. I'm a concert veteran, and I know my way around.

Good luck!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Got it! You're right. :drool: Thanks!! :hug:

Have you/your parents ever ordered online before?? I have gathered tons of tips that help (regarding speed and perseverance). E-mail me if you need anything
dawn9902@yahoo.ca

I don't know if it'll help (parents tend to get freaked about online acquaintances - and rightly so, I don't blame them), but you're more that welcome to hang out with Sarah and I. I'm a concert veteran, and I know my way around.

Good luck!! :hug:

That pic cheered me up today :)

Nope..never touched online before...don't know how comfortable they are about it either....Tips are always appreciated though.

Ya, online aquaintences..:sigh:...Yes..freaked would be a mild way of putting it..:slant: ...

I will survive! I am determined! :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom