PLEBAns--Which shows are you attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I scored a GA for Atlanta! It only took me five minutes Tuesday in the presale. I can't wait! I hope some other PLEBAns are in Atlanta, maybe we can meet!

see ya there :D Just hoping for a second show so I don't drive 6 hours each way for just one show!

verte76 said:
I scored a GA for Atlanta! It only took me five minutes Tuesday in the presale. I can't wait! I hope some other PLEBAns are in Atlanta, maybe we can meet!

Congratulations!! :dancing:

*grovels to internet and ticketmaster* saturday general sale goes on for MCI....will there be any left pour moi? who knows. :|

I'll be dragging myself out of bed on my first day of spring break tomorrow morning for the Auburn Hills general sale. I'm even working a third job for these - shovelling snow 2-6am :|

does anyone have or know someone that has a GA ticket for Vancouver April 28?? please??? i had 3 comps runnin and 2 phones...and still i got nothing..my sister has a GA ticket for that date i would luv to go with her...im a huge fan...please?:sad: email me at trippy_13@hotmail.com

Got my Detroit GAs!

So this is the definite list for now

4/20 Denver (GA)
5/7 Chicago (GA)
6/24 Dublin (GA)
6/25 Dublin (Have GA, but want to trade for seats)
10/24 Detroit (GA)

Next week I'll try for
Toronto (if they add saturday show)
12/10 Cleveland

Congrats everyone!!

Well, my alarm didn't go off and when I finally woke up, my computer took 15 minutes to get online. Zilch for me.

Here's my update:
San Diego LL 3/28
San Diego GA 3/30
Chicago GA 5/7
Chicago GA 5/9
Chicago GA 5/10 Bono's B'day :heart:
Philly GA 10/16
Philly GA 10/17
Houston LL 10/29
Atlanta GA 11/18

Still trying for Dallas (totally shut out for general sale), second Atlanta show, and Cleveland. :yikes:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Well, my alarm didn't go off and when I finally woke up, my computer took 15 minutes to get online. Zilch for me.
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that...I can't imagine how upset I'd be. What shows were you trying for?

I feel a bit bad for posting here... since I'm a relative newbie to the board. Kick me out if you want to... :p

But I'm going to Cardiff. First timer... bring it own :D

ruffian said:

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that...I can't imagine how upset I'd be. What shows were you trying for?

Heh. I'm really in a bind at the moment. So I wake up at 11:30 and run to the computer, which never wants to go online. At 11:45, duh, all the Palace tickets are gone. So then I try Chicago instead and when I select "49.50" keep getting the very LAST rows. Instead I select "Any Price" "Best Available" and it gives a decent row for 49.50, but not in a section I want. I try that again and get a different section, so I'm like "ok, I'll go to chicago or trade these..." and buy them w/ my bf's debit card. Then I realize in my excitement, I've bought $95 seats and paid $230 instead of $130. Time to get a FOURTH job....

I want to get rid of these 9/21 tickets a face value, heck, even UNDER. I want cheap tickets to the Palace 10/24.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:madspit: I ran in the Disney half-marathon this past January, so now I associate Mickey with sweltering heat and a continual urge to vomit or just lie down and die... :wink:

Kelly, so glad you got Tampa seats, even if they aren't ideal. Whew!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Heh. I'm really in a bind at the moment. So I wake up at 11:30 and run to the computer, which never wants to go online. At 11:45, duh, all the Palace tickets are gone. So then I try Chicago instead and when I select "49.50" keep getting the very LAST rows. Instead I select "Any Price" "Best Available" and it gives a decent row for 49.50, but not in a section I want. I try that again and get a different section, so I'm like "ok, I'll go to chicago or trade these..." and buy them w/ my bf's debit card. Then I realize in my excitement, I've bought $95 seats and paid $230 instead of $130. Time to get a FOURTH job....

I want to get rid of these 9/21 tickets a face value, heck, even UNDER. I want cheap tickets to the Palace 10/24.

You will have no problem trading or selling those--either on the forum here on Interference or on atu2.com. Why they make us choose seats when we're barely conscious in the morning is beyond me! Well, *I'm* barely conscious in the morning ;)

Back
Top Bottom