PLEBAns--Which shows are you attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

That pic cheered me up today :)

Nope..never touched online before...don't know how comfortable they are about it either....Tips are always appreciated though.

Ya, online aquaintences..:sigh:...Yes..freaked would be a mild way of putting it..:slant: ...

I will survive! I am determined! :p

E-mail, and I'll send you a list of ESSENTIAL things to do/keep in mind when ordering on Saturday that should increase your luck...plus a few tips I picked up from other Toronto fans that are specific to the area.

And about meeting online people - I'd freak if Sarah tried to do it without me being there...but on the other hand, I've met a lot of people I originally met online - and have never had a bad experience. In fact, I used to chat with this one girl for ages before we discovered we live in the same town. She's now one of my best friends. :) Anyway, the point is, I understand both sides.

Last edited:
Oh I know I know...I've had the odd creep talk to me, when I used to just go to chat rooms...but you can usually smell them a mile away :tsk:
Stupid creeps....I haven't gone to a chat in years...
And interland is the *first* time ever I've given any real personnel info..it just feels safe here...like a family. :)
But ya...I understand..I've heard the stories..:huh:

PS...you've got mail :)

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
(wants VintagePunk to be her U2 surrogate mom)

:wink:

Awwww! :hug:

Making assumptions probably isn't a good thing, but I'm guessing that in your case, it would probably be older sister, as opposed to mom? :lol: (trying not to age myself too much). :D

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
:lol: That'd be fine...wasn't trying to call you aged and decrepit :)wink: )....you just look out for us fellow PLEBAns :hug:

(hopes she didn't insult) :p

Totally NOT! I was :lmao: when I was typing it!

I just saw a message earlier where you mentioned that your mom is going to do the GA thing with you (extremely cool, btw...hope you guys have an awesome time!), and you said her age. I'm in my 30's. :)

starsgoblue said:

Nonsense! I'm taking my 55 year old mom on the floor with me. She'll kick ass if anyone messes with her!

That is so cool that you are taking your mom Stars...I wish i had an xtra tix to take my bro, he needs to experience a U2 show cause he doesnt understand my obsession to try to make it to as many shows as I can,,hes been unsuccessfully trying to convince me to see some of my tix on E-bay..HA! FAT CHANCE!!..oh well, I'll just have to tell him about it when I get back from each show.

Last edited:
Whooooo! Got Detroit 2!

So list as of today:

4/20 Denver (GA)
5/7 Chicago (GA)
6/24 Dublin (GA)
6/25 Dublin (Have GA, but want to trade for seats)
10/24 Detroit (GA)
10/25 Detroit (GA)

Tomorrow I will try for the alleged final shows of my tour :wink:
Toronto (if they add saturday show)
12/10 Cleveland

:hyper:

For U2, maximum is 8 is you are getting all seats, 2 if GAs. And of course, it is 8 TOTAL per household per show 2GA/6 Seats

Miroslava said:
For U2, maximum is 8 is you are getting all seats, 2 if GAs. And of course, it is 8 TOTAL per household per show 2GA/6 Seats

Oh no.... :slant:

Then my tickets for either the 10/4 or 12/4 show might be voided out because I got GA's for both those shows? Am I correct?

Oh and I purchased these tickets on separate days...

Last edited:
You could get 2 GAs for every single one of the U.S. shows if you wanted to and not risk anything... the key is not to exceed 2 GA tickets per show issued to the same name, credit card or residential address...

Well Cleveland was harsh... asked for one GA at 9:59... nothing... only nosebleeds left now... If anyone has an extra, keep me in mind will ya? :wink:

Got a GA ticket for Toronto 3 and 4!

Will try to trade Toronto 3 for Cleveland, but if now, screw it. I am going to both!

Miss Becky, congrats! I'm trying to trade an Atlanta 11/18 for an 11/19, so if you decide...

and Sweetie...enjoy the view from the rear. I think it will be stupendous :evil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom