PLEBAns--Which shows are you attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

You will have no problem trading or selling those--either on the forum here on Interference or on atu2.com. Why they make us choose seats when we're barely conscious in the morning is beyond me! Well, *I'm* barely conscious in the morning ;)

Yeah, I'm not worried, just mad at myself b/c I can't get the right tickets until I get money back for these. Time is ticking....oh well, I put them on eBay for below face value. We'll see...

ruffian said:

:madspit: I ran in the Disney half-marathon this past January, so now I associate Mickey with sweltering heat and a continual urge to vomit or just lie down and die... :wink:

My Dad ran the Disney marathon this January! :) It was his first, but he finished it. He was proud because he had a goal of running a marathon before he turned 60 in November :up:

no way would I ever do that though, I don't run unless I have to :reject:

I didn't even know that there was such a thing as the Disney marathon Kelly! You learn something new everyday!! :wink:

I was actually in the Disney store today, looking at all the stuff i can't afford! They have some gorgeous, cute Winnie the pooh Easter bunnies! :cute:

kellyahern said:

no way would I ever do that though, I don't run unless I have to :reject:

:yes:

Only towards U2!! LOL

I'm going to the Tampa show. YaY! It's about 5 less than I wanted but one is better than none. I may try to buy some for another show this summer if I hit the lotto!

starsgoblue said:
Yes, I don't run unless I'm being chased. Except if Bono's doing the chasing, I'd run towards him rather than away. :wink:

And I'd be running with you! :D Bono wouldn't have much difficulty catching me... :wink:

May 7th Chicago and hopefully December 10th Cleveland...

Unfortunatley I've got crap seats for Chicago, and I really wanted GA. Oh well. If I get GA for Cleveland then I won't mind as much, but does anyone know what the chances are of trading/buying tickets at the event from scalpers or whatever, and how expensive they would be...? I'm desperate for GAs!! :crazy: also, when does the band go into soundcheck and where do you catch them and all that? anyone wanna stalk with me?? :D

Last edited:
I have golden seats for san jose's april 10th show..still working on GA's for the previous night's show.
I was able to get GA's for Portland. I bought GA's for LA's Nov 1st show for my brother and his gf (thats your birthday and Christmas gift, bud).
Im still crossing my fingers they add an Oakland show or two!:hyper:

two shows just isnt enough!

Last edited:
I'm going to the Montreal show, obviously... but non GA this time because I won't have time to wait out in line... The tickets are just so expensive!!!! I got 6th row... 175$? It's just a wee bit insane...

Anyway...

kellyahern said:
yay :hyper:

Things to do in Tampa:

and Busch Gardens :)

Disneyworld in Orlando is about a 90 minutes drive from Tampa (depending on traffic and construction - construction is awful right now).

I love Busch Gardens!!!!!!:yes:

starsgoblue said:
Me and Miss Becky are going to Cleveland....GA's!!!

I'm seeing U2 four times this tour...maybe five....this is insane! I'm so excited!

WOO-HOO!!!! Cleveland here we come!! :D :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Stars and Miss Becky, I hope I see you all in Cleveland as well as Chicago! Gotta try for Cleveland and Altlanta #2 in the general sale this weekend :crazy:

*if* i can get tickets in the general sale :slant: i'm trying not to freak out about it...so wish me luck!

ruffian said:
Stars and Miss Becky, I hope I see you all in Cleveland as well as Chicago! Gotta try for Cleveland and Altlanta #2 in the general sale this weekend :crazy:

Me too! Atlanta, that is. I couldn't get any for the first show, so I'm pinning my hopes on the second show.

Good luck! :hug: I'm hoping with all the shows that have gone on sale maybe the demand will lessen a little (yeah, right)

I shall also be trying for Cleveland this saturday...

:crazy:

Should know this Friday if my concert count is guaranteed at 6 shows after Detroit 2 goes on sale! :wink:

ruffian said:
Good luck! :hug: I'm hoping with all the shows that have gone on sale maybe the demand will lessen a little (yeah, right)

Same to you! :hug:

And I believe Montreal goes on sale this saturday... I have read reports that GAs are not being mailed out for Montreal and that you have to pick them up in person with the credit card used to purchase and picture ID....

edge's girl said:
how did u get GA's? all i could get were seets in secontion 120 and i was on b4 10?

i did get 2 tix though

Started refreshing 2 minutes early, and went through the process. I already had a TM account set up, so I didn't have to type out any info. I also have DSL. I don't know if these things made a difference, or if it was just pure luck.

Back
Top Bottom