Pleban Girls Party - Amamos U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just want a couple as pets.
There is a pack of them living in the Black Hills Nat Forest.
Each Fall they sell off a few for $500 each.
Who knows..... I may be able to use them for hauling crap when I'm bone hunting :wink:

That's cool!!!

The part of the city I live in what used to be Native land. When I was a kid, people used to find all kinds of arrowheads around here, but I haven't heard of any being found in a long time. :( Just a few blocks away is land that is still owned by Natives, and just a few miles away is one of the biggest reservations in Canada (Six Nations).

You know the house that I really want? :yes:
The property includes its own trout stream.........sure to find some stuff in there.
:reject: And yes, I am one to spend days searching the entire stream, memorizing it, using markers along the way........

When I was little, I used to hunt some creek bottoms with my dad and grandpa. We found loads of points in the creek and on the trails. Somewhere in my grandmas house, I have a Dana Brown Safari coffee can full of points.
Now that I know which ones are which, I can't find the damn can.
She won't let me in the Summer Kitchen to find it either :grumpy:
Have to wait till she dies to get it out of there :|

I did :lmao:
There's no money in it.
But...when we get there....I have a part-time job waiting for me.
Prob won't pay but $3 and hour. But if I find something.......:hyper:......like a complete Triceratops (my dream and favorite and quite possible in the hills and Bad Lands.....then I can die happy.
But I will still keep my job at the mall :lol:

Doing something you love part time isn't such a bad thing - even if there's no money in it. :)

Your eyes damn near glazed over when you saw the display in the Hyatt. :lol: Or was it the Hilton? I was in so many different hotels in that two weeks, I can't remember. :reject:

What is the job?

Last edited:
Yes they did, indeed :lol:

So bad that I didn't even realize that it could very well have been Bono that was giggling down that stairwell :lmao:

Oh, those cases were totally awesome.
:shifty: I still think they were fakes.

The job.......just bone hunting for the Black Hills Institute.
They find fossils, make copies, and sell to schools, museums, businesses, and they sell some real stuff too.
They found T-Rex Sue, the one in the Chicago Field Museum.
But they have another one.....Stan....he is really big.

We totally fell in love with Chicago. We want to go back so badly and do touristy things. I LOVE museums. :drool: :love:

And eat more Giordiano's pizza. :shifty:

And go back to a certain bar, and look for a certain guy, maybe. :shifty:

I've even thought about applying for grad school there, when the time comes.

I just looked up rooms. Right now, you can get a room at the Park Hilton for $179. :shifty:

A taxi driver told us that we should come back in the winter, that rooms are a lot cheaper.

And it's SO easy and inexpensive to get to. Taking the train from MI to there was cheaper than gas would have cost. :huh:

I'm trying to do what work I can while waiting for a reply to an e-mail to school. I hate waiting for e-mail replies. :angry:

Seriously, think about it.
Maybe SG can join us.
I can meet you up there almost any wknd, just let me know far enough in advance.
Like a 4 day wknd, or something would be really nice.

I gotta go
See you all later :wave:

Stressed? :( :hug: I hear ya! How is school going? How have you been?

I've been pretty good! Same old, really. :lol: Busy with school and wishing I was in another program right now. :wink: But I'm getting everything ready for going to Ireland in May so that's exciting!

Wow Ireland!
That's amazing, where about are you going?
I may be going to Ireland in May too :hyper:

School's going okay-ish.
I'm on the wrong program too and badly regretting it!
So looks like I'll be there for three years instead of two :shrug:

& I've been okay-ish too lol.
My dog has been really ill so, that hasnt been very nice, and on top of that My mum's been ill too.

So, I've been playing mother and now I'm not very well.

So, things are a bit crazy right now.

But, just keep on rollin'.....

:lol:

Wow!
Fly that's going to be incredible!

My mum's okay now, she had some problems and it stopped her from being able to walk for about a week, but she's ok now :)

& my dog...
we went the vet yesterday and the tumour they removed was malignant and they caught it before it spread anywhere :happy:

So maybe things will ease up now!

But wow again for dublin!
my cousin's getting married and it's either going to be in belfast or liverpool :hyper:

Sending :wave:s and BIG :hug:s to you all!!!

don't know .im don't think i'll get to the lib in time today :grumpy: so likely i'll stay in [ go to sleep EARLIER}, so i can get to Art Class ONN Time sat {been latre 11/2 - 2 hrs last 2 weekends :yikes:

then hopefully i'll have a 4 hr pass Sat night.

take care of yourselves :hug:

glad to hear dg that you are having a re-evaluation.

SG hope your lights are still on.

tare care everyone !

TTFN :heart:

Back
Top Bottom