Pleban Girls Party - Amamos U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
'night, sami and sarah. :hug:

you had this weather all day long, SG? And now you're sick of it, so you sent it south? Gee, thanks.

:lol:

Edit: Well, at least I can quit thinking about taking my car in for a car wash. :wink:

Last edited:
yep; everything is closed up here, Jo. All the schools are closed for tomorrow, several universities canceled classes tonight even. There are three or four counties asking people not to drive anywhere, government agencies closed down, etc... the thunderclouds are carrying rain which coats everything in sheets of ice

Sad_Girl said:
yep; everything is closed up here, Jo. All the schools are closed for tomorrow, several universities canceled classes tonight even. There are three or four counties asking people not to drive anywhere, government agencies closed down, etc... the thunderclouds are carrying rain which coats everything in sheets of ice

It's not hard for me to imagine everything -- roads, cars, just about anything outdoors -- in Northern Michigan covered in ice right now. The forecaster here was describing your weather and low temperatures on the early news ... :ohmy:

Just heard more thunder. Good thing I just charged my cell phone. I can set the alarm on it to wake me up in the morning if my power goes out ...

I live in an older suburb where the power can go out pretty easily. If the power lines and/or the tree branches start icing over tonight ...

:yikes: ... it may not be pretty tonight or in the morning.

SG, I should unplug my computer and go to bed soon. See you soon, and good luck with chapter 7 and surviving the storm.

:wave:

25.gif

When I was young
I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone
Livin' alone
I think of all the friends I've known
When I dial the telephone
Nobody's home

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore

Hard to be sure
Sometimes I feel so insecure
And loves so distant and obscure
Remains the cure

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live
All by myself
Anymore

When I was young
I never needed anyone
Making love was just for fun
Those days are gone

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live
Oh
Don't wanna live
By myself, by myself
Anymore
By myself
Anymore
Oh
All by myself
Don't wanna live
I never, never, never
Needed anyone

1.gif

:lol: yeah, that was a surprise!

:hug: I'm sorry to hear you're still sick, but I'm sure you're relieved Alfies back to normal :)

and I'm pretty good, thanks for asking. Writing a little; mostly just unable to sleep. think I've slept too much in recent days :wink:

Back
Top Bottom