Pleban Girls Party - Amamos U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami, I know Bono's said it and said it often, but I'm not sure he's the original source of that quote ...

:scratch:

You may want to Google it or look it up in Bartlett's Familiar Quotations to find out its source.

(just the :nerd: librarian in me coming out)

sami0201 said:

The vet said that we can take her to the emergency clinic or give her half a baby asprin and take her in the morning.. I think my mom is going to give her asprin but if she still won't put her paw down she'll take her

Thats good :up:

and I think thats a great start for your essay :up: :up:

jobob said:
sami, I know Bono's said it and said it often, but I'm not sure he's the original source of that quote ...

:scratch:

You may want to Google it or look it up in Bartlett's Familiar Quotations to find out its source.

(just the :nerd: librarian in me coming out)

:lol: I figured that...anyone can really say it :shrug: I wanted to talk about him because it says explain why it's important to you so I can say how he's like a role model or something, how he's done that, with his work and stuff

I'm going to end up not turning this in :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

I've never seen Red Rocks. :sad:

Hi girls :wave: :hug:

OmG VP! You have GOT to see this! Bono is so fucking hot in this concert I swear I had an out of body experience just watching him shake his hips :combust: and when he takes off his shirt! :faint:

sami0201 said:

I'm going to end up not turning this in :laugh:

Oh, now I feel kinda :sad: ...

I didn't mean to discourage you, I was just trying to keep you academically honest.

(goes back to having another semi-bad day -- at least Wake Up is on)

jobob said:

Oh, now I feel kinda :sad: ...

I didn't mean to discourage you, I was just trying to keep you academically honest.

(goes back to having another semi-bad day -- at least Wake Up is on)

No it wasn't you! :lol: I said that before you told me that :wink: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

OmG VP! You have GOT to see this! Bono is so fucking hot in this concert I swear I had an out of body experience just watching him shake his hips :combust: and when he takes off his shirt! :faint:

can I order this concert from Amazon.com? How fast can they get it to my house? :wink:

Well girls I have to get my bum in gear. I have to go eat dinner then head out for my tattoo date. :giggle: See ya all later. :hug: :heart: :wave:

Sami maybe she had something stuck in her paw? I'm just glad she is acting better.

Sad_Girl said:

I don't know where I'd get it from. The video is no longer out, so you can't get it new from anywhere...and I can't get it from Ebay. I guess I'll just have to wait till they bring it out on dvd, if they ever do.

Hey Sami, Sarah :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I don't know where I'd get it from. The video is no longer out, so you can't get it new from anywhere...and I can't get it from Ebay. I guess I'll just have to wait till they bring it out on dvd, if they ever do.

:lol: yeah, right. I'm going to make you wait :rolleyes: :wink:

I'll find a way to get a copy of it to you; by May at the very very latest. I'm fairly confident I'll manage to mail it out long before I drive over that way, though

Okay, another thing to add to my list of Things to Do If I Win the $125 million (or more) Lottery Jackpot Tomorrow Night

(besides quit my job, buy a cool condo, and go to the Hawaii show, for three things)

Have a big Pleba meeting and show Red Rocks on my new big screen plasma TV.

:drool:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: yeah, right. I'm going to make you wait :rolleyes: :wink:

I'll find a way to get a copy of it to you; by May at the very very latest. I'm fairly confident I'll manage to mail it out long before I drive over that way, though

Oh, I forgot, you have the ability to make duplicate copies of VHS tapes, don't you?? Or is it a VHS tape??

If it is, I'll make you a dvd copy...and I'll mail it back to you way faster than I did last time. :flirt: :reject: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I can't make DVD's but I'm going to try and make a VHS copy to send VP - I'll let you know if it works, Jo and Sami

:up: Thanks, SG -- I still have a very good VCR, so that'll be fine for me.

VintagePunk said:

Oh, I forgot, you have the ability to make duplicate copies of VHS tapes, don't you?? Or is it a VHS tape??

If it is, I'll make you a dvd copy...and I'll mail it back to you way faster than I did last time. :flirt: :reject: :lol:

:lol: it's a DVD, but because it's a burned DVD-R I'm not sure if it will copy from DVD to VCR. I'll hook the DVD&VCR up and give it a shot though :wink:

It's not difficult to duplicate VHS tapes; I did it a few times way back in the day by just hooking a pair of VCR's together with duplicating cables.

If I were a guy, I would have been one of those AV nerds. :nerd:

sami0201 said:
:lol: Jo

I told my aunts to play powerball this weekend, I heard it's like $300-something million! :ohmy:

We're part of the Mega Millions game with about :hmm: ten other states. It's about the same kind of game as Powerball. The jackpot hasn't been this high for it for maybe a year or so.

I could be happy winning $125 million, jobob says as she hears Gwen Stefani sing "Rich Girl" on her iTunes.

:lol:

sami0201 said:
:lol: Jo

I told my aunts to play powerball this weekend, I heard it's like $300-something million! :ohmy:

We're part of the Mega Millions game with about :hmm: ten other states. It's about the same kind of game as Powerball. The jackpot hasn't been this high for it for maybe a year or so.

I could be happy winning $125 million, jobob says as she hears Gwen Stefani sing "Rich Girl" on her iTunes.

:lol:

edgewithbeer.jpg

:happy: :drunk: :cute: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom