Pleban Girls Party - Amamos U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could just imagine Sim SG cursing SimLarry and his over-achieving sim sperm :rant:
'You don't see Sim Adam and Sim Drea making babies every time someone blinks!' :grumpy:

:lol:

:hug: Night Jez

:hug: Hello to everyone else :D

and Russty I can sympathize with the cold hands
11.gif

I'm wearing layers on top of layers. I look like I'm about as wide around as I am tall :yikes: :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
Congrats to SimSG and Larry

Hey, we should've had them together :wink:

* :shifty: wonders if they all have the same GYN doctor *

:lmao:

If we have too many more multiple births I'm definitely going to suspect some sort of funny business :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

If we have too many more multiple births I'm definitely going to suspect some sort of funny business :lol:

Perhaps Plebaville is close to Naperville, Illinois (capital of multi-births......very scary)

Hey, I must log off.
The weather is getting bad and my computer is getting slower :mad:

See you girls later :wave: :hug:

re thundersnow.

Mayor Bloommberg said in the early [last] Sun morning....he hear's a big noise.......??? thinks *that's NOT a snowplow!?!*
it was thundersnow.

I slept right through it....but earlier Sun eve I thot i {i was looking around the living room}, AND i thought i caught a big flash out of the corner of my eye...but no thunder [or was ? far away enough in the AREA with THE falling snow not to hear it?

And my big thin, sheet o'plastic is making 'thunder' noises as I walked around the libray floor to re-log in and look for Time mag {no luck seeing the Tm yet}

Last edited:
Hello, all :wave:

Hi and bye, GG

we're supposed to have bad weather coming later on tonight -- maybe even tornado watches! In friggin' February in Detroit, yet! :ohmy:

:lol: SG most of the day I had layers of clothes on. I finally had to shower and put on my clothes for my date later. I'm tempted to put back on some of the clothes till I leave. I really hate being cold! :rant:

Edge can definetly come warm me up. :drool: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Oh! I watched the Red Rocks concert today!!!! :combust: :censored: :combust: :censored: :combust:!!!!!!

OH MAN! :combust: :faint: :drool: I haven't watched that in ages! But damn its so hawt! I have a feeling I will have to watch that again soon. hehe

Sad_Girl said:
Ah, Jo, I heard Detroit decided to get in on the fun :hug:

Yes, we did SG. They had forecast temps as high as 50 today

:ohmy: again

... but it never felt that warm and we got nasty rain and fog most of the day in downtown Detroit.

And the forecast tonight is for wind (which I can now hear howling outside my bedroom window), temps into the teens by Saturday, and possible tornado warnings

:yikes: this weather is crazy nuts

dazzledbylight said:
are you & Mr Cat in a higher elevation in Calf? you're in pretty way up North Calif?

We are way at the top of California. We live at the base of the Trinity Alps. Our elevation isn't too high. We usually don't get a ton of snow so people are freaked when we do get a little bit.

The town we are moving to is at 4,300 ft so it gets lots of snow.

Russty Cat said:
:lol: SG most of the day I had layers of clothes on. I finally had to shower and put on my clothes for my date later. I'm tempted to put back on some of the clothes till I leave. I really hate being cold! :rant:

Edge can definetly come warm me up. :drool: :wink:

<-- wishes she were curled up in bed with B/Bono instead of her laptop. :wink:

He could bring Red Rocks and Rattle and Hum with him because I've never seen either one of them.

:reject:, kinda.

Last edited:
50's in Detroit..... that IS pretty high for this time of year

now we've had 2 days or so of 50's {helps melting of some of the snow].....and we're going down into the low 30's by Sat in the day.

but you're at least ? 50 - 100 miles more north than us in nyc ???

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:

OH MAN! :combust: :faint: :drool: I haven't watched that in ages! But damn its so hawt! I have a feeling I will have to watch that again soon. hehe

Oh man :faint: Bono was like :censored: :censored: :censored: hot and teasing in that! Edge and Adam had their sexiness turned way up, too! I was about to combust! :lol:

OMG and Larry was all smiles! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom