Pleban Girls Party - Amamos U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See ya later Wild! :hug: :heart:

Sadly at the last minute V called me and said she had gotten really behind today and we wouldn't be able to start doing my work till like 10pm. She sounded exhausted and she has been getting over a cold. I told her that I would rather her just go to bed early. She wanted to do it then Sunday afternoon, but I won't be here. :( So we rescheduled till next Thursday. She was going to go ahead and do it tonight, cuz she didn't want me to have to wait that long, but I dont' want her to get sick again. I can be a big girl and wait. Even though I really want it now! hehe

I went to Wal-mart instead and got some things for our trip. I'm gonna need much warmer clothes for our new town so I got 4 really cool sweaters on sale for $24!! Woohoo! :dance:

Russty Cat said:
See ya later Wild! :hug: :heart:

Sadly at the last minute V called me and said she had gotten really behind today and we wouldn't be able to start doing my work till like 10pm. She sounded exhausted and she has been getting over a cold. I told her that I would rather her just go to bed early. She wanted to do it then Sunday afternoon, but I won't be here. :( So we rescheduled till next Thursday. She was going to go ahead and do it tonight, cuz she didn't want me to have to wait that long, but I dont' want her to get sick again. I can be a big girl and wait. Even though I really want it now! hehe

I went to Wal-mart instead and got some things for our trip. I'm gonna need much warmer clothes for our new town so I got 4 really cool sweaters on sale for $24!! Woohoo! :dance:

Oh, sorry to hear that. But it was very sweet of you to put it off. You may well find out it was for a good reason you don't know about yet :wink: or even just that a fatigued tattoo artist may not do their best work :lol:

and that's a great deal :up: I know a lot of people have issues with Wal-mart, but personally I'm a big fan :wink:

I know people do have issues with them, but for people on a budget they just make sense! Where else can you get a nice sweater for $5!

Well I think if it was someone that I didn't know well or respect as a friend I probably would have been more upset. But I know she wouldn't want to change unless she was really exhausted. And yeah so not a good idea to have a dead tired person putting a needle to your skin. :laugh:

Russty Cat said:
I know people do have issues with them, but for people on a budget they just make sense! Where else can you get a nice sweater for $5!

Well I think if it was someone that I didn't know well or respect as a friend I probably would have been more upset. But I know she wouldn't want to change unless she was really exhausted. And yeah so not a good idea to have a dead tired person putting a needle to your skin. :laugh:

:lol: no! I often wondered who it was that thought of 72 hour shifts on the ambulance. Not someone who ever faced a bleary-eyed, yawning paramedic with a 14-gauge IV needle in their hand! :lol:

Russty Cat said:
ROFL damn I never thought of that!
Man I would not want an IV at that point! :eek: :laugh: IVs are scary enough! hehe

:lol: I know! But then again, if you're in an ambulance in the first place, you probably really need the IV :wink:

:lol: Thats true I hadn't thought of it that way.

Man years ago I was in a cow field deep in Mexico. I was really really sick. Dehydrated severly and really disoriented. We'd been waiting for the Red Cross to find us for 2 days. When they finally got there they said they only had these huge needles and a few drugs that may or may not work. They wanted to drive me the 14 hours back to the border and cross over to an American hospital. My other choice was to use the huge needles and drugs they had to try to last another day till we could go back to the states and hopefully get me all the way home.

I swear I was like I hate needles to begin with and now your using one that is made for a horse on me! :rant: I was going to do it to myself but I just couldn't. My best friend was more then happy to watch them stick me four times with the damn thing! ARGH! Luckily it worked and stablized me enough till we got back to a USA hospital. But damn just the thought of some tired person and a huge needle do not bode well with me. :lol:

dab92986.jpg

Random cute Edge. :cute:

Russty Cat said:
:lol: Thats true I hadn't thought of it that way.

Man years ago I was in a cow field deep in Mexico. I was really really sick. Dehydrated severly and really disoriented. We'd been waiting for the Red Cross to find us for 2 days. When they finally got there they said they only had these huge needles and a few drugs that may or may not work. They wanted to drive me the 14 hours back to the border and cross over to an American hospital. My other choice was to use the huge needles and drugs they had to try to last another day till we could go back to the states and hopefully get me all the way home.

I swear I was like I hate needles to begin with and now your using one that is made for a horse on me! :rant: I was going to do it to myself but I just couldn't. My best friend was more then happy to watch them stick me four times with the damn thing! ARGH! Luckily it worked and stablized me enough till we got back to a USA hospital. But damn just the thought of some tired person and a huge needle do not bode well with me. :lol:

dab92986.jpg

Random cute Edge. :cute:

^:cute: :love: ^

Yikes! Yeah, needles are scary enough in a very controlled, safe environment, but you get into some other situations :yikes:

You and my mother would have gotten along so well. She always had suture kits and syringes around the house. Just in case. :laugh: Her motto was "You never know when you'll have to do surgery at the kitchen counter." One night she sutured Mr. Cats hand back together. He cut his hand open really badly at work, but refused to go to the hospital. Bad idea showing up near my mom like that. She had novican and everything. :laugh: Numbed him up, sutured it shut, lectured the hell out of him, then made us dinner. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
You and my mother would have gotten along so well. She always had suture kits and syringes around the house. Just in case. :laugh: Her motto was "You never know when you'll have to do surgery at the kitchen counter." One night she sutured Mr. Cats hand back together. He cut his hand open really badly at work, but refused to go to the hospital. Bad idea showing up near my mom like that. She had novican and everything. :laugh: Numbed him up, sutured it shut, lectured the hell out of him, then made us dinner. :giggle:

yeah, that sounds a little familiar :laugh:

I'm sure I would like her

TheEdgeGuitar57.jpg

Awwww. I just keep picking random pictures out of my Edge file and putting them on photobucket. I haven't a clue what they are till they show up. :lol: Harmless fun.

yeah; it's supposed to let up sometime today; though I'm not sure when. :huh:

And I actually have a pretty busy day ahead of me, so I should try and get some sleep. I'm almost done with chapter 7; I'll have it posted tomorrow for sure :wink:

:hug: Night, Russty!

:wave:

I just had my meeting with everyone about school. And next week I'm going to the doctor to get my medication re-evaluated. So things are kind of looking up. :)

Hey GG, Diane, DG :hug:

DG, I'm SO glad to hear that!! I've been thinking a lot about you this morning.

Did you find it hard to talk today, or were things okay? And how was your mom during the meeting?

I don't want to have the burros on any land that is actually connected to the National Park property. They are introducing wolves and bobcats back into the population this spring and a small burro would be tasty to a pack.

We did look at a house that had the back 5 acres actually "IN" the park, but I really want to buy some burros.

:lmao:

So what exactly are you planning on doing with your burros? :eyebrow:

I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt that these tiny little people, about maybe 5 or 6 inches tall, were living in my heating vents. :huh:

The first one I found was dressed like a leprechaun. WTF???

Back
Top Bottom