Pleban Girls Party - Amamos U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Jez..where are you from:wave:?

SAMI:love::drool: sorry havent' been here much:sad: I am fine...other than being blown away...there is an Inn next door..they just lost part of thier roof!:ohmy: its scary:sad: *clings

how are you?:hug:

Dismantled said:
Hey Jez..where are you from:wave:?

SAMI:love ::drool : sorry havent' been here much:sad: I am fine...other than being blown away...there is an Inn next door..they just lost part of thier roof!:ohmy: its scary:sad : *clings

how are you?:hug:

:ohmy: :yikes:
Stay safe! :hug:

I'm good thanks for asking :)

JezSnape said:
Sweden... It's winter like eight months a year here...
I hate snow! :madspit:

sweden:up: thats cool. Its winter here most of the year too:grumpy: right now its -10 zero and they just recorded 130mph wind gust on Mt Washington:ohmy: :yikes: I hate this:scream:

Dismantled said:

sweden:up: thats cool.

:giggle: Was it meant to be a double meaning here?
I just don't want to go out at all until April. And the only reason I can do it in April, is because my birthday's in April. It'll probably still be snow, though...

Sad_Girl said:

Wait... most people don't know about thundersnow? :lol:

We usually get one or two a year; but it's still a rather interesting experience :lol:

Not in southern Ontario they don't :lol:

*goes back to catching up*

Galeongirl said:
*dies laughing* :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
2005vertigotour20060212monterr.jpg

picture from Monterrey... I bet it's the Best Album one... at least the same Bono had with him in LA... well, at least he's proud of it :wink:

:laugh:

OMG cutest thing ever!!! :love:

Bono :cute: :lmao: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
I could just imagine Sim SG cursing SimLarry and his over-achieving sim sperm :rant:
'You don't see Sim Adam and Sim Drea making babies every time someone blinks!' :grumpy:

:lol:

:lmao: Mind you, they haven't seen the light of day for a while... did they lock themselves in the bedroom? :sexywink: Sim!Adam: Larry's been gloating, the bloody wanker!

JezSnape said:
Yeah, I think my dad mentioned that we're getting the silver...

I'm actually a little worried about the Swedes now, given that they'll be flying after what they did to the US... that was a MAJOR upset! (I may have been bouncing in my coworker's chair at work when I checked the CBC Olympic page at lunchtime... :shifty: ) Not to mention they were the only team to score on Canada - only one goal, but that's something no other team's been able to do in the round robin!

:bow: to the Swedish team beating the US!

The gold medal game's on Monday - 8:30pm your time, 2:30pm here in eastern Canada :)

WildHoney said:
:wave:

Don't know how long i'll be here for, as i'm still suffering with my cold :grumpy:

GB have got their one and only medal :lol:

Yeah, she beat the Canadian for the silver in skeleton :grumpy: :giggle: I have to say, I watched skeleton at the pub last night - looks REALLY cool, but I don't know if I'd ever want to do it... at one point they were showing a competitor and she was coming out of a turn at 82 kph!! :yikes:

Skeleton :confused:
Oh, I just found the most hilarious vid clip on "Music", the boy's playing some kind of mafia thing... :lmao:

OMG :faint:

Remember how my aunt's friend was at the Grammys because her husband was nominated??

Well my aunt finally spoke to her and she said that the day after the Grammys she was at the Chateau Marmont (sp?) and she was sitting next to Bono!!! :shocked: :faint: :bow:
Her husband wouldn't let her go up to him though because he was eating :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom