PLEBA girls party thread-let's go all night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdamShirtless.jpg

You’ve been lounging in the little private cove for a while now,
listening to the sound of the waves and the sea birds calling. Just you, a beach blanket and time to think about him. He’ll be here tonight; dressed to kill and looking even sexier than usual. But your mind is less concerned with the before than it is with the after. You let your mind wander, thinking about what the end of the night will bring.

Suddenly, you notice a shadow as it sweeps over your face and falls on the beach in front of you. You follow the shadow to it’s source and your breath catches in your throat.

“I’m early.” He says with that roguish smirk. “I couldn’t wait any longer.” You think about your own eagerness to get on with the night and blush as you look up at him, your eyes shaded with one hand.

“You’re a little overdressed for the beach.” You tell him playfully, and that smirk broadens into a full out grin. That grin that makes a knot form deep in your stomach and makes your nerve’s tingle. He doesn’t even say a word, simply slips easily out of his shirt. Your heart is racing at the sight. You want desperately to touch that chest, run your tongue up from his belly button to his neck, suck on that skin until it’s pink and he’s moaning your name. He slips the buckle on his belt loose and kicks out of his shoes.

“You don’t have a swimming suit.” You remind him. If he strips down far enough you know you won’t be able to resist touching him. He smirks at you again, his eyes dancing beneath the dark glasses.

“I’m not going swimming.” He tells you, and you’re glad you’re already on the ground because you swear all the blood in your body was just diverted to your midsection. You lick your lips and try and think of something witty, something casual and cool to say but there are no word in your mind, just images. Vivid, erotic images.

He stretches out beside you on the blanket, propped up on one elbow. His big hand slides over the bare skin of your stomach and sends sparks shooting everywhere inside. You lay all the way back down, your side catching the warmth radiating from his body, and he’s staring down at you with those radiant blue eyes and you see the desire you’ve felt for him reflected.

He lowers his face, those full, strong lips closing over your own and kissing you in a leisurely, passionate kiss that lasts until you feel your lungs burning, needing a deep breath. His hand slides up and down over the skin of your side, down the smooth length of your leg and back again. When you finally pull away to gasp for air, that soft, hot, talented mouth slides down over your chin and finds that spot on the side of your neck that makes you squirm…

Hi VP! Youo don't like Star Wars then, i take it? Boo! :madspit:

:wink: Never mind eh?!

SG - And you said you were going too - It's really bad eh when yoou can't tear yourself away!!

Tara Russty! It was good to talk with you about ireland&stuff! :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah's (next year) is Italy, Spain and France. :heart:

That's awesome!

I went to France back in '98. :drool: And I'd love to go to Italy or Spain. If I ever go to Italy, I'm taking my father, since he speaks almost fluent Italian.

Sad_Girl said:
AdamShirtless.jpg

You’ve been lounging in the little private cove for a while now,
listening to the sound of the waves and the sea birds calling. Just you, a beach blanket and time to think about him. He’ll be here tonight; dressed to kill and looking even sexier than usual. But your mind is less concerned with the before than it is with the after. You let your mind wander, thinking about what the end of the night will bring.

Suddenly, you notice a shadow as it sweeps over your face and falls on the beach in front of you. You follow the shadow to it’s source and your breath catches in your throat.

“I’m early.” He says with that roguish smirk. “I couldn’t wait any longer.” You think about your own eagerness to get on with the night and blush as you look up at him, your eyes shaded with one hand.

“You’re a little overdressed for the beach.” You tell him playfully, and that smirk broadens into a full out grin. That grin that makes a knot form deep in your stomach and makes your nerve’s tingle. He doesn’t even say a word, simply slips easily out of his shirt. Your heart is racing at the sight. You want desperately to touch that chest, run your tongue up from his belly button to his neck, suck on that skin until it’s pink and he’s moaning your name. He slips the buckle on his belt loose and kicks out of his shoes.

“You don’t have a swimming suit.” You remind him. If he strips down far enough you know you won’t be able to resist touching him. He smirks at you again, his eyes dancing beneath the dark glasses.

“I’m not going swimming.” He tells you, and you’re glad you’re already on the ground because you swear all the blood in your body was just diverted to your midsection. You lick your lips and try and think of something witty, something casual and cool to say but there are no word in your mind, just images. Vivid, erotic images.

He stretches out beside you on the blanket, propped up on one elbow. His big hand slides over the bare skin of your stomach and sends sparks shooting everywhere inside. You lay all the way back down, your side catching the warmth radiating from his body, and he’s staring down at you with those radiant blue eyes and you see the desire you’ve felt for him reflected.

He lowers his face, those full, strong lips closing over your own and kissing you in a leisurely, passionate kiss that lasts until you feel your lungs burning, needing a deep breath. His hand slides up and down over the skin of your side, down the smooth length of your leg and back again. When you finally pull away to gasp for air, that soft, hot, talented mouth slides down over your chin and finds that spot on the side of your neck that makes you squirm…

:combust: :combust: :faint:

Dammit SG, I barely recovered from last night's and then you throw THIS one at me! :drool: :drool:

The Adam girl you are trying to reach is unavailable at the moment due to brain combustion, please try your call again later...

Thanks VP
3.gif
it's so nice to have someone who appreciates my dirty mind like you guys do :wink:

Ok, I reeeeeaaaaallly got to go get some errands run now... be back in a while :wave:

Oh well VP! It's only my fav film ever since it came out in '77 is it?

Can't expect everyone to love it, i spose! :shrug: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom