PLEBA girls party thread-let's go all night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of movies, I might be going to the movies later with my mother. If we go, we're probably going to see Monster-In-Law. But it's going to be tough to get a parking spot.

Bye Fly have fun. mwhahaha :hug:

I often go out alone, movies, to eat, shopping. I also don't mind traveling alone. There is nothing like sitting on a beach alone with a book and all the time in the world. *happy sigh* I'm married to my complete opposite we don't like any of the same things so I've learned to just do the things I enjoy by myself.

Susan, Rob C. sure has moved up in the world! Dayum! I bet thats one heck of a house. I would love to visit Glasgow one day. *sigh* I am going to see Ireland and Scotland before I die! LOL

susanp6 said:
Just had a curry not long ago! Yum :drool: And just finished some Stella too!

Susan when we meet up go easy on me. I'll be drunk after 2 beers

2.gif

Oh i'd like to see Monster-in-Law! Saw a trailer a few weeks back&my mum just got Phantom of the Opera on DVD - I loved it!

:heart:

DG that would be so cool if you could go. When I was 15 I backpacked across Europe with a teacher and 10 other students for a month. We went to Germany, Austria, Holland, Switzerland, and France. It was amazing!

My mom has friends who've lived in Dublin for the last 25 years as missionaries. So if I ever end up getting there at least I have people who I could have show me around.

Monster-in-Law looked like it would be very funny.

I hope I can. This year's trip was to Italy, and I wish I had gone. :sigh:

I went to London and Paris 7 years ago. And my mother has talked about possibly going to Ireland this summer.

I remember you saying that DG! I bet you go to Edinburgh Castle if it's Scotland! Wonder how long you'd be here! :wink:

Yeah Russty - I think the newspaper said that his house cost £2.5 M if i recall&just double that for US $!! :ohmy:

Wild - Really? Gosh = It does take me about double that before i'm quite drunk! I can manage quite a lot, but i have been laying off a good bit! A few beers isn't really that bad is it? Different if you down lots of doubles of spirits da in, day out! :drunk: :drunk:

Russty Cat said:
DG that would be so cool if you could go. When I was 15 I backpacked across Europe with a teacher and 10 other students for a month. We went to Germany, Austria, Holland, Switzerland, and France. It was amazing!

My mom has friends who've lived in Dublin for the last 25 years as missionaries. So if I ever end up getting there at least I have people who I could have show me around.

Monster-in-Law looked like it would be very funny.

Dublin is amazing. I've been many times whe we've stayed with NI's rents 20 mile away. I recommend you go it's an awesome city

Wow I am sooo jealous! I want to travel but have never had the resources. Seriously, Memphis was the farthest I've ever travelled from home (12 hours driving) I want to go to Ireland so bad it hurts; I've tons of books and pictures; ever since I was a girl I've been in love with it

susanp6 said:

Wild - Really? Gosh = It does take me about double that before i'm quite drunk! I can manage quite a lot, but i have been laying off a good bit! A few beers isn't really that bad is it? Different if you down lots of doubles of spirits da in, day out! :drunk: :drunk:

No of course it isn't. But when i'm drunk i'm either more dirty and perverted than normal:shifty:

A Bono orgy eh? Hmmm!

Once again - You are SOOOOOOO damn lucky Wild!!! I'm so incredibly jealous, i can't tell you how much!!!! How many times would you say you've been there exactly?

Are NIs' rents in Meath still?

DG - That's quite a short trip really for Scotland! You would be able to fit the biggest attractions in really! Loch Ness too! I'm expecting to go there in a few month! It's so eerie! :yikes:

OMG!!! Wayyyy off subject but I'm so excited I gotta tell someoneI'M OVULATING [
9.gif
so yall please cross your fingers and say a prayer.... I'm praying the 3rd times a charm, I lost my first 2 babies one at 7 mo. and the last one at 5 mo.
I am so nervous, scared not to mention excited
the best part is..... I didn't take any fertility drugs this month:happy:

Snooky pie said:
OMG!!! Wayyyy off subject but I'm so excited I gotta tell someoneI'M OVULATING [
9.gif
so yall please cross your fingers and say a prayer.... I'm praying the 3rd times a charm, I lost my first 2 babies one at 7 mo. and the last one at 5 mo.

:hug:

Susan that is one damn expensive house!! I thought our house was bad at $170,000 American. LOL

I've been extremely lucky in my life with traveling. Going to Europe was one of the only good things my parents did for me as a kid. It changed my life. I realized there was more out there and I was determined to make sure I saw it. Mr. Cat has been very generous in our life. A few years ago I traveled up and down the west coast to see many concerts and art exhibits with friends. And in September he is sending me to see Pearl Jam in Vancouver, Canada. This will be the fifth time I've gotten to see them live.

I will get myself to Dublin one day come heck or high water. But since we are trying to have another baby it will probably have to wait a few years.

1.gif

I'll keep you in my prayers, Snook! I hope things go well for you now; you certainly deserve it. I'm sorry to hear about what a hard time you've had :hug:

Dublin itself about 50 times...

Yes NI's rents are still in Meath.. they live in the house where his dad has lived all his life.

Hopefully next year we can get a trip to Dublin sorted and i can show you some of the spots...like the Clarence, B's house ,

Oh i'm the same as you SG!!! I have been longing to go to Dublin AND the whole of Ireland for like 20-odd years!! I have read heaps about the place and look thru maps&have worked out where i'd go&everything!! :sigh: :hyper:

Actually, you know what? My mum went to Ireland back in 1960!!

Ages ago yes, but - She goes on&on&on about how she loved it and that it was her best holiday EVER!!!! She went to Malahide mainly and i get so sickened with jealousy!!! I say here we go again! Shoosh! And she laughs! Crazy! She's been to Belfast too! CarrickFergus also!

Snooky pie said:
9.gif

I'm right there with you honey..a say a little prayer for you tonight
1.gif

Me i've been ON since the 1st March.....:eyebrow:

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:
Susan that is one damn expensive house!! I thought our house was bad at $170,000 American. LOL

I've been extremely lucky in my life with traveling. Going to Europe was one of the only good things my parents did for me as a kid. It changed my life. I realized there was more out there and I was determined to make sure I saw it. Mr. Cat has been very generous in our life. A few years ago I traveled up and down the west coast to see many concerts and art exhibits with friends. And in September he is sending me to see Pearl Jam in Vancouver, Canada. This will be the fifth time I've gotten to see them live.

I will get myself to Dublin one day come heck or high water. But since we are trying to have another baby it will probably have to wait a few years.

These days, you can't even get a condo for 170K in Massachusetts. It's ridiculous. My mother wants to move when I graduate high school next year, but because of the climate and house prices, she's looking into Arizona.

Oh Snooky I'm so excited for you!!! I will be praying for you that everything will go well. I know exactly how you feel. We aren't supposed to be able to have kids. Well we have two beautiful little girls, so don't give up. We did loose a baby a few years back and it was heart breaking. I thought it was going to be the end of our marriage as well. We just talk to the doctors the other day and they gave us the go ahead to try again if we felt like we could handle it. There are no guarentees, but heck its always fun trying. ;)

Big old excited hugs coming your way! :hug: :heart: :dance:

50 TIMES?????!!!!! :eek: :eek: :shocked: :shocked: :crazy: :crazy:

That is MEGA lucky if i may say so!!!!!!!!!!! Golly - I'd be orgasmic at just once! :( :sad:

Believe me Wild - Even tho' i haven't been there, like SG said i already know where to go! I know about all the places!!

Dream non-stop about going on the DART to Bs' house! It is so stunning along there - I think they described it as the med of Dublin or something like that!!

:dance: :drool:

Just had to throw in another dance for all the peeps who be getting some tonight. ;) lol I won't be, so Snooky you will have to take one for all the Plebans! Its your duty as a fellow Pleban. ;)

My family came from Cork a few generations back and has passed on a love for Ireland and Irish traditions right through the generations. I love traditional Celtic music and have a giant picture of Kylemore Abbey hanging on my bedroom wall; so I understand what you mean, too Susan. It's great that your mom loved it so much, too.

There is so much I want to see I'll have to take weeks or months to do it all! :lol:

I have a friend in Dublin that I've been exchanging e-mail with for about a year now, but I'm not ready to count on him yet as the sort of emergency support I might need, so I'll keep saving and making arrangements so I don't need to have a lot of contacts there in order to get around well

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:
Oh Snooky I'm so excited for you!!! I will be praying for you that everything will go well. I know exactly how you feel. We aren't supposed to be able to have kids. Well we have two beautiful little girls, so don't give up. We did loose a baby a few years back and it was heart breaking. I thought it was going to be the end of our marriage as well. We just talk to the doctors the other day and they gave us the go ahead to try again if we felt like we could handle it. There are no guarentees, but heck its always fun trying. ;)

Big old excited hugs coming your way! :hug: :heart: :dance:

Thank yall soo much
3.gif

With the PCOS and the 2 losses I'm scared as hell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom