NLOTH FULL ALBUM - Shamelessly Immediate Review Thread (DISCUSSION ONLY)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Oaohahoahoahoahaoha wailing chorus business is....repeating itself.

I don't know if that's a bad thing. But just noted.

Unknown Caller simply fantastic....I dont know but I can say this U2 isnt ready for retirement yet!!!

I though this album was supposed to be hard to digest? I'm only through Unknown Caller.
Hmmm...I'll Go Crazy sounds like it it could have been on ATYCLB. But I LOVE that album so nothing wrong with that.

Is this weird? I'm not really listening to the lyrics -- just absorbing the music of it all -- who cares what it means -- it's how it feels.

so, yeah, i'm having a very emotional week, but "crazy tonight" might have made me shed a tear of joy at the end.

and i'll stand by that in 2014.

I am not feeling Unknown Caller.

This isn't a bad "Oh God Crumbs From Your Table" feeling*, but it's the first song that's sort of passed by me.

*Sorry if you liked Crumbs

I though this album was supposed to be hard to digest? I'm only through Unknown Caller.
Hmmm...I'll Go Crazy sounds like it it could have been on ATYCLB. But I LOVE that album so nothing wrong with that.

WOW!! That little Guitar part after the kinda cheesy "I"LL GO CRAZY IF I DON'T GO CRAZY TONIGHT" totally redeems the song. It's all happy through the clouds and then Edge plays that sort of maudlin guitar part.
I like it.

Crazy Tonight is going to be a lot of fun live. I see why there was/is talk of it being a single. It's gonna be fun live, too. I'm not sure if I see the ATYCLB quite yet... there are hints of In A Little While, but this is so much more... awesome!

Ooh, the transition between Crazy and Boots... that now makes sense.

Edge has a nice long guitar solo in Unknown Caller.....longer then most hes ever done.

Also I must say Bono sounds 20 years younger vocally....and the lyrics are a big step up from the last little while :)

Being Born is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Fiction Rock Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magnificent is not going to open the show - it's too good. it'll be about song 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom