New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He gave a girl a piggy back ride at Oakland 1 as well.
Thank God his back didn't seem to be bothering him then.
Otherwise it would have been a really short show, since MW was like the 4th song played.

from u2tours.com:

Comments: Bono brings a girl on stage during Mysterious Ways, but when she doesn't dance he picks her up and gives her a piggy-back ride around the ellipse. Stuck In a Moment is dedicated to Michael Hutchence; it's the 8th anniversary of his death. Patti Smith joins the band for Instant Karma again tonight, but the concert comes to an abrupt end at the end of the song. Fans at the show say Smith looked like she was feeling ill on stage.

Lila64 said:
from u2tours.com:

Comments: Bono brings a girl on stage during Mysterious Ways, but when she doesn't dance he picks her up and gives her a piggy-back ride around the ellipse. Stuck In a Moment is dedicated to Michael Hutchence; it's the 8th anniversary of his death. Patti Smith joins the band for Instant Karma again tonight, but the concert comes to an abrupt end at the end of the song. Fans at the show say Smith looked like she was feeling ill on stage.

Well, that'd do it. Better to end abruptly than to end in projectile vomiting.

"Dear Diary: Well, I never thought I'd see the day where I was sad to be in the front row of a U2 concert ... but you wouldn't believe what happened at the end of the show!"

I'm off for now.
Heading to the gym.
My first work out in like forever.
I can't remember when I went last.
But you can be sure I'll be back later.
If I haven't worn myself out.

Lemonboy said:
New reports claim that Patti smith was drunk and that she did SPIT on Larry...

Just rumours though...

Ew! Gross rumour.

QB, your post-stream shows are the best. :drool:

Queen,

Do you have a live version of "If God Will Send His Angels" I don't think i've ever heard one

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom