New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got this from another site:

"During Mysterious ways, a girl came up on stage birthday hat, got a piggy back ride on Bono - - Bono seemed to hurt his back
that's why the instant end after Instant Karma (!)"

:confused:

Lemonboy said:

"During Mysterious ways, a girl came up on stage birthday hat, got a piggy back ride on Bono - - Bono seemed to hurt his back

Well, that would explain it....weird though.

Lemonboy said:

:huh: That would suck if it was true.

I don't understand the complaining?...we were not there...:confused:

I'm sure the people at the show are not complaining and if they are shaaaame on them...:madwife: ..:wink:

Lemonboy said:

:( I hope it wasn't an Interferencer who broke bono

maybe it was a zootopian? :reject:

someone posted earlier about bands changing up setlists (like Springsteen). When the Black Crowes were in town last month, I noticed on the setlist that each one was changed. No songs from my night were played the night before or after... That's 2 plus hours of rotating material. So for those going to a show hoping to hear a hit or something, you would definitely be disappointed... And/or you would have to catch them all 5 nites they played here :|

Lemonboy said:

Bitch.

U2fan05 said:
why they hell would Bono give a piggy back ride considering his back problems. Is he off his rocker?

He did a few weeks ago. Or am I thinking of another tour? Wendy is old too, lol.

Axver said:

Why don't we wait until the people who were at the show actually get home? You assuming they loved it is just as silly as the people who assume they hated it. Either way, you're assuming something about which you really do not know.

I assume nothing.

Please don't put words in my mouth.

alison0313 said:

:( I hope it wasn't an Interferencer who broke bono

Oh my...that made me snort out loud! The people in the study room must think I'm crazy. :lmao:

Remember the story of how the rest of the band basically told Bono to knock that stage climbing shit out before someone got hurt?

Maybe they need to tell him to knock off the piggy-back-ride shit before someone gets hurt ... namely Bono.

U2fan05 said:
if they keep this up, they'll be on par with McCartney when it comes to setlist variety effort

He may not change his setlist at all, but he plays over 30 songs a show (which I will be attending next week)

Did my request of Please get passed onto head honcho QueenBee?

Because I really like that song :flirt:

wenda said:

He did a few weeks ago. Or am I thinking of another tour? Wendy is old too, lol.

He gave a piggy back ride to a girl at Seattle 1. I later found out that girl was the co-worker of a friend of mine. I don't even think she likes U2 all that much. :mad: :mad: :mad:

corianderstem said:

Maybe they need to tell him to knock off the piggy-back-ride shit before someone gets hurt ... namely Bono.

I think Larry needs to knock the piggy-back-ride shit out too. :grumpy: Running around with those drumsticks and a crazed fan on his back...someone's going to lose an eye!

corianderstem said:

He gave a piggy back ride to a girl at Seattle 1. I later found out that girl was the co-worker of a friend of mine. I don't even think she likes U2 all that much. :mad: :mad: :mad:

OY! People who aren't fans and get onstage burn me up! :mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom