Charlottesville 10/1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good night, evryone, it was fun!
certainly more fun than work, which is where I've been

Is the BD intro thing back now as its played after MW. Its only been dropped since being player after YBR i think!

Looks like they're sticking to basically the same set for all the one-night-stands now. But good to see NLOTH return. Unknown Caller dropped is not cool, though.

FANTASTIC :drool::drool:

3a.m. Wide Awake in our hotel room

Ba Ba:hug: & I were Outside Pit Front Row Edge's Side:up::up:

Two Teenage son's were inside pit six rows back Edge's Side

Oldest daughter was Outside Pit second row more towards center

WOW it was really really good!!!!!

Being right next to the two most fantastic married couple was definitely a plus:up::up:

What do you do if you're a virgin and or a fat chick and you like U2? Why go to the U2 conference, of course!@u2gigs @U2start @U2_News @atu2

Should be a swell time!

Great show in Charlottesville. I was able to get the whole show on video. I thought security would be tight about people recording but it seemed like they didn't care. I was inner circle Edge side. I was still paranoid about recording as I was doing it right in front of one security but oh well :hyper: Check em out

YouTube - godieinhell2's Channel :wave:

good to hear you had a great time seth, and no probs getting the young lady in!!

Steve!:lol: We missed you today!

Eore, THANKS! amazing how quickly you have done this!

What do you do if you're a virgin and or a fat chick and you like U2? Why go to the U2 conference, of course!@u2gigs @U2start @U2_News @atu2

Should be a swell time!

Steve:wave:

I have to ask WTF are you talking about:ohmy:

Although it was kinda funny:up:

Hey do you live close to Kearny or Union:hmm:

Steve:wave:

I have to ask WTF are you talking about:ohmy:

Although it was kinda funny:up:

Hey do you live close to Kearny or Union:hmm:

I was in NYC at a bar until the wee hours of the morning so I don't even know what I was talking about!!

About 45 minutes away from them I believe

So which of the songs was special for the college audience only??? :scratch: ;)

Mofo tomorrow night to make up for the Popmart cancellation!! :wink:

Sorry, I'm in a sarcastic mood tonight. :reject:

So which of the songs was special for the college audience only??? :scratch: ;)

Mofo tomorrow night to make up for the Popmart cancellation!! :wink:

Sorry, I'm in a sarcastic mood tonight. :reject:

I will go out on a limb & say MW b/c College Girls move in that way:shh:

O wait MW has already been in the Set List:doh:

Although the above still holds true:wave:

This show is already available on U2start for download!

Go get it!

Great show in Charlottesville. I was able to get the whole show on video. I thought security would be tight about people recording but it seemed like they didn't care. I was inner circle Edge side. I was still paranoid about recording as I was doing it right in front of one security but oh well :hyper: Check em out

YouTube - godieinhell2's Channel :wave:

Wow - that's awesome. Thanks for uploading it.

Best U2 show I've ever seen. Amazing set, amazing energy- they channeled the crowd the whole time, and Bono had as much vibrancy and craziness as I've seen. Also, they FINALLY found the perfect segue for YBR- New Years Day. It reminds me of the mix of October/NYD during the JT tour. Perfect.

I really am still coming down from this one- Bono, at the end of the night, stood in the middle and said "This is mad". It was clear he was speechless, and barring a single gaffe in the second encore with the lead monitor for the bass (in which it was significantly louder than his mic) it was a perfect show.

Amazing. My brother was a first timer, and passive U2 fan, and was absolutely floored. I hit campus today and all- even those who didn't go- were talking about it.

This is a special band, as we all well know, and that was one hell of a special evening.

Back
Top Bottom