Charlottesville 10/1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how was DC, Laura? Did you notice at the show that they skipped two songs?

how was DC, Laura? Did you notice at the show that they skipped two songs?

The show was great except for the VIPS being let in first. U2's secruity yelled at the venue secruity for that. I still wound up front rail in front of Adam. They changed the setlist and took a song out. The show started late because Muse came on late. The screen was from Boston because it was still messed up and I heard they took UC off the setlist because of it. I have a copy of the setlist of what was actually played

The show was great except for the VIPS being let in first. U2's secruity yelled at the venue secruity for that. I still wound up front rail in front of Adam. They changed the setlist and took a song out. The show started late because Muse came on late. The screen was from Boston because it was still messed up and I heard they took UC off the setlist because of it. I have a copy of the setlist of what was actually played

cool. you're on a roll;) so now we have to convince you to come to Vegas! You would have a choice of which room at the Sienna Suites you wanted to stay in. I'm sure you wouldn't pay a thing there.

who were the VIPs who got in first? how did the stadium determine that?

who were the VIPs who got in first? how did the stadium determine that?

I don't know who they were. The bands secruity was pissed about it. Jesus Matt was the first one on the floor and they were all in front of Bono. 1st and 2nd row. When one of them went to go to the bathroom, we all moved over

I don't know who they were. The bands secruity was pissed about it. Jesus Matt was the first one on the floor and they were all in front of Bono. 1st and 2nd row. When one of them went to go to the bathroom, we all moved over

That's really crappy. Nice to know that the band/their security didn't condone it, though :)

that would piss me off, too. I went to a No Doubt Concert in July... I had a normal GA ticket. The fan club GA people all went in first, and there were about 200 of them. Then, Best Buy people arrive and say everyone with one of their member cards also get in first. I had waited all day and was at the front of the line, but ended up going in with the last 100 or so people there. A couple of girls luckily had a spoot for me in the second row....

I was pissed about it, but I still got front rail in front of Adam. It makes me mad that other people who waited longer than me were in the 2nd row.

Muse came on late again in DC? Okay. Time for them to get thrown off the tour if they are gonna keep pulling that shit

SMB

Here is the setlist from DC. Amp wrote his email address on the back

001-6.jpg

so... about Mofo...... besides the two lines Bono spoke a couple of times, has there been any other evidence pointing to the whole song being played?

Hi everyone! :wave:
Totally off topic, but it made me laugh
From Brian Hiatt's twitter: hiattb Kanye and Gaga, I'mma let you finish, but Michael Jackson had the best cancelled tour of all time.

He wrote the latest U2 article in Rolling Stone.

Back
Top Bottom