2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the change because "the songs are in your eyes / I can see it when you smile / I've seen enough I'm not giving up / on a miracle drug" was my favourite part of the song. Now that's largely gone.

We should ask Ax what he thinks. It is his ZOMG?!?!?! favourite song evah!

We should ask Ax what he thinks. It is his ZOMG?!?!?! favourite song evah!

Axver 2005: YOU CAN'T MEDDLE WITH PERFECTION!!!!!111!1111!!1

Axver 2015: I didn't really notice the changes because I've heard the song twice this entire decade.

I'll call your church. :)

:lmao: Good luck with that one! Don't think there's a church that allows me in. BUt we'll see. Showdown at the Kunstmuseum!

Yeah, but the music breakdown and build is the biggest change, ad the repetition of the songs are in your eyes line. Its identical in every chorus, except the last which doesn't have the break down bit. Definitely planned and deliberate

I don't like the change because "the songs are in your eyes / I can see it when you smile / I've seen enough I'm not giving up / on a miracle drug" was my favourite part of the song. Now that's largely gone.

^What cobler said pretty much. I loved that part. :) Which is probably why I can't get into the new version.

:lmao: Good luck with that one! Don't think there's a church that allows me in. BUt we'll see. Showdown at the Kunstmuseum!

^What cobler said pretty much. I loved that part. :) Which is probably why I can't get into the new version.

That's a fair point

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Bloody hell I've already told one person this evening to go back to PLEBA!

As if you'd ever do that with me. :)

:wink: But I'll keep it clean here, as this thread's enough of a trainwreck already as it is. It was almost too easy to make the remark anyway.

Stop talking about Bono ploughing through your pussy then

:laugh: Nevermind, I don't have to make it!

:hi5: Well done mate, well done.

Though my version was more that there's prolly plenty of PLEBAns who wouldn't have minded if Bono had wrecked their pussies but yea... :wink: Same gist.

Okay now let's behave and get back on the general tour stuff. :uhoh: Before we all get banned.

:laugh: Nevermind, I don't have to make it!

:hi5: Well done mate, well done.

Though my version was more that there's prolly plenty of PLEBAns who wouldn't have minded if Bono had wrecked their pussies but yea... :wink: Same gist.

Okay now let's behave and get back on the general tour stuff. :uhoh: Before we all get banned.

I feel both are worthy. I just figured every post was one closer to this abortion of a thread dying.

kqs62lbe9ex0hwvtzhdn.gif

Didn't notice we were at 978 posts already. Perhaps we should give this thread a worhty ending before starting a new, proper one? :wink: Might just be for the best, there's no saving this one anymore.

Didn't notice we were at 978 posts already. Perhaps we should give this thread a worhty ending before starting a new, proper one? :wink: Might just be for the best, there's no saving this one anymore.

Yeah this thread needs to die. :)

How many posts before the next one turns into a trainwreck? I'll be impressed if it gets out of single figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom