2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 GA tickets to opening night in Vancouver! Took about 30 seconds through the phone app

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

My CC expires in April. Just checked the website and it says just to bring the expired card. God, I'll be nervous!

Sent from my SM-N910F using U2 Interference mobile app

OMG, I didn't think of that...guess what - mine expires July 2015 (same month as the concert!). I'll keep it and bring it - hell, I might put it in a safe now and not use it at all until then :)

BAM! 2 RZ tickets for Toronto 2 in less than 4 minutes...what's the big deal?
Seriously though, couldn't have done it without all of the experience and advice shared in this forum - thank you to all contributors!
And to answer the general Q&A - bought them from my laptop (ad RZ doesn't show up for Toronto on Mobile apps), $785.75 for two, ticket delivery method still has not been announced to me - It only gave me general Will Call option. So excited to have tix - now hoping to get some seats in Monday's sale for night 1 in Toronto!

nice. that was what i wanted for screwed up on the computer for some reason...although now have 600 bucks to spend at the bar tonight. i will go for RZ for Toronto 1, or 3 or 4... :drool:

regular GA for TO2 is still nice.

OMG, I didn't think of that...guess what - mine expires July 2015 (same month as the concert!). I'll keep it and bring it - hell, I might put it in a safe now and not use it at all until then :)

My wife's told me it says on the website to being your old card or the new one with the same number. My 17 hour, 2 stop flight to Vancouver will be nerve wracking.

Sent from my SM-N910F using U2 Interference mobile app

Enjoy the shows guys who knows this may be the last tour - then it will be a "forever wait" and I dread that day.

Shut out from TO. Had two GAs in my cart and ready to go, and then they were gone. Since then (that was 30 seconds in) haven't found a GA ticket. 10 minutes it being told nothing is available anywhere.

We got ours! 2 Chicago 6/25 GAs. After the hell yesterday, I had 4 devices setup and logged in. My friend clicked the button a milisecond before me and had 2 GAs on the first click. Bought and paid for in under 2 minutes. Kind of anti-climactic after yesterday but now everyone in our party is guaranteed at least one show.

So pumped! GA for both nights in Vancouver and a seat for Boston2. Fourth tour in a row to see the opening show! Thanks so much to all who have helped with info!

Does anyone know if there are any presale tickets remaining for Turin? I'm thinking about signing up for an account so that I can avoid the mad rush of the public sale and crazy time difference here in San Francisco. I'd be thrilled to get ~$100 tickets behind the stage.

Completely shut out of all NY dates. Tried for 1 ticket at a time. No more wait times, it just immediately says none available. What a bummer.

Can TM at least humour me by refreshing the page and pretending they are searching? The moment I put in the security code, it says unavailable as well.

Hi, new to this. I know this has probably been gone through in depth but got to ask the question :
I have to 2 tickets for Turin with the pre sale code. However it is letting me buy tickets with the code for London ?

If I buy 2 for London, could I have the tickets cancelled on me ?. Get the feeling that ticket one in Italy & Ticketmaster & AXS in the UK would not check. However, would it get picked up by U2.com ?.

Please help, really tempted as I do not want to get involved in the madness of general sale !

Sent from my GT-I9195 using U2 Interference mobile app

I have the same problem with Chicago, but what's stupid is that I still get results on the app for the 100s seats. I get nothing on the website. :shifty:

I get nothing on both the TM app on iPhone, and web browser on a LAN (not wifi) connected laptop running Firefox (experience yesterday taught me that Firefox ran the TM site faster than Chrome or IE)

I honestly think they didn't add any more allotment from yesterday. I was on from 11:55 and tried every minute on the minute up to 12 and beyond. All the tricks, I tried.

Shut out of NY GA for 7/18 and 7/19 - got seats instead. Oh well, will try for GA for future shows/other cities.

I think it will be easy to get GAs in the general sale since scalpers cant really buy them what with the whole needing to use your credit card to get in thing.

I think it will be easy to get GAs in the general sale since scalpers cant really buy them what with the whole needing to use your credit card to get in thing.

I don't.

65 Bucks to be on the floor or $300 to be in the stands, GA will be gone in a flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom