Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread VI - The Day Has Arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Im confirmed I'll go or wait and see if theres a ticket drop which there was a few weeks ago

I'm going to get there early and try and see if I can get the band as they arrive and I want to bring my camera for that, but it says we have to go through a metal detector and my camera will surely set it off.

Just back to my room. Un-freaking-believable. I was 5 back between Bono and Edge and everyone in front of me was short so I had an incredible view.

Also, I believe there was someone who wanted video of Walk On. I took some, I'm not the best videographer, but i will try to upload Monday.

Off to bed...I can't wait for Sunday!

Nice to meet up with the few Interferencers that I saw last night. Wish I could have stayed longer, but duty called.

I'm wearing my blue Popmart T-shirt with the big lemon on the front tonight.
WOOHOO!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Plus, we have a designated driver (daughters with drivers licenses :heart: )

:ohmy: You walked right past me as you walked in and I was walking out. I pointed at your shirt and said NICE shirt as you passed by me. :lol:

More soundcheck news

Unknown Caller, Until The End Of The World. Edge missed about 10 notes of the latter. And the GA line is singing along - awesome!

Watched the whole soundcheck clearly since there was a side portion of the stadium open and a few of us were just standing there enjoying the free pre-u2 U2 concert :D I think we might have a photo of Bono and Edge during that, I'll check tomorrow.

Can't sleep right now :crack:
The show was great, our seats were so close we could nearly reach out and touch them, almost :wink: tiny stadium! Bono singing his Elvis impression was :drool:

The Red Zone was great, but honestly if I knew how few GA tickets they were selling for Sam Boyd versus other venues, I would have gone that route. It seemed like HALF of the number of people who were in GA for Chicago--easy to get close and have an awesome view, and to move around.

I did get a few good pics that I will put up. My wife had a blast in the RZ.

M

So exhausted but Elevation rocking in my head! Got inner circle front rail between Bono and Adam. People next to me were so nice and people just behind didn't smush us! The bridge was just to one side of me when it stopped and Bono did a reaching across thebridges bit with Edge! Nicv was with Ethan and Carlos on that outer rail FYI. I think bono sang MW right in front of them
Entry was messed up after getting through bag check. Confusion as to which hall to take to get on field to inner circle. ( entry was midfield)
barely got a rail spot. Lots of people back around 100 on the rail. People spreading out 6 feet to save space not cool.
Other than that great crowd! I have to work on photos tomorrow- flying today back to RI- but I got some great ones of Adam especially. It was funny because he saw me taking a lot of photos and looked right at me halfway through and gave a wink. At the end before they left he looked at me and pointed twice and said " I like that, ilike that!" with a big smile! So cool.
Returning home. Will look foruodates from the group heading to CA !

What a great time!
I showed up around 3:30pm and ended up second row, inner circle on Adam's. I've never had so much space at a U2 concert - hardly anyone touched me all night!

The night before was a blast - so great to finally meet everyone!! :yes:

I think this was the best show I've seen in a long, long time. I had a crap seat, I went and complained to Guest services and the gal working GS moved me to section 127, and the seat was awesome.
It wasn't row 1, BUT, it was good! RZ looked really tine compared to GA. I met some great people.
There were some that had bought tickets on stubhub.com and they were bogus tickets and Sam Boyd made them good. There were two rows that were just for relocation purposes.. crazy, but they were trying their best.
AWESOME show. Better than PHX.

I love my band. I can't say anymore.. and U2 has the best fans around. HAHA..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom