Seattle I Setlist Bitch and Thread Party - PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
so at the end bono said, "theres still a lot we can do,

socially
poltically
musically
economically...and

sexually"

and he said sexually really naughtily....

thats for all the plebans :wink:

*wonders if Ruff has picked her jaw up off of the floor yet*

:lol:

Lila64 said:
of course I wouldn't know. Just something dreams are made of...

For you and me both sweetie....:hug:

Hmmm...maybe I should go back over to PLEBA now.

Goodnight everyone :wave:

Lila64 said:
Axver - I don't think it's so much 'getting on stage', it's getting pulled up by Bono and just connecting, that moment, that.... that....rush...

I think I'd much rather sit down and have an intelligent conversation with him on a non-concert day than get dragged up on stage when he's all disgustingly sweaty and busy performing a rock show.

Westport said:
I took my son in 2001 - he was 8 at the time...we got there around 8 in the morning...got inside the heart and it was amazing.

There's no way I could be in downtown L.A. from where I live by 8:00am. Hell, I'm not even awake til 10:00am. Does anyone know what time I would really need to be there by to get a rail spot for the L.A. shows? And what do people do all day, hang out? Or do you "sign in" and then leave? Just wondering what you do with all your stuff, etc. Again, I digressed!

Axver said:

I think I'd much rather sit down and have an intelligent conversation with him on a non-concert day than get dragged up on stage when he's all disgustingly sweaty and busy performing a rock show.

That is why you're a heterosexual (I'm assuming) male, and we're not. :D

Chizip said:
so at the end bono said, "theres still a lot we can do,

socially
poltically
musically
economically...and

sexually"

and he said sexually really naughtily....

thats for all the plebans :wink:

oh jesus. Ok, I'm leaving now before I swoon.

Lila64 said:

There's no way I could be in downtown L.A. from where I live by 8:00am. Hell, I'm not even awake til 10:00am. Does anyone know what time I would really need to be there by to get a rail spot for the L.A. shows? And what do people do all day, hang out? Or do you "sign in" and then leave? Just wondering what you do with all your stuff, etc. Again, I digressed!

Do you have presale tickets? I arrived at 4 for LA2 and was on the rail in the ellipse. I ended up being 70 in the U2.com line. I don't know where I would have been outside though.

Lila64 said:

Only from what my cousin told me about San Jose...

She was #72 or so in the regular GA line...got to be second to the rail around the ellipse. She showed up around 10 or 11 AM.

Of course, that's San Jose. I really don't know about LA except for last tour, and that was a completely different experience from what I've been hearing with this tour.

Edited to say that usually an hour or so before the line mobilizes to go in, you're allowed to put your stuff into the car. Usually bathroom exits and trips to get some fast food are allowed, but I don't think one can just sign in and leave for the day.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

That is why you're a heterosexual (I'm assuming) male, and we're not. :D

Heterosexual male, yes. But I sure wouldn't want to dance with some woman drenched in sweat, so I don't see the attraction in a sweaty Bono for you females.

trojanchick99 said:

Do you have presale tickets? I arrived at 4 for LA2 and was on the rail in the ellipse. I ended up being 70 in the U2.com line. I don't know where I would have been outside though.

I have no tickets yet for the fall leg. I got to Staples around 7 for LA2. I was on the floor alone, and tried to make friends with some people. I ended up about 4-5 deep on the rail to the left of center. When Bono sang SYCMIOYO, he was right in front of us. It was f***ing awesome. During WTSHNN, the girl in front of me let me stand in front of her for a minute of the song - so I was 2nd on the rail. Very cool of her (Denise, thanks!) and I just had a blast! Closest I've ever been!

Axver, in all seriousness though, unlike many here, getting pulled onstage itsn't a dream of mine. If it happened, I wouldn't refuse, but if it didn't, I'd hardly be disappointed. I'm more of a "private show..." kind of a girl

But I do agree with you about the conversation thing. That'd be *extremely* cool...as long as I could end it with just a wee, little grope. :lol:

bono_man2002 said:

If That Womans Initials were Elisha Cuthbert I would

:giggle:

Those aren't initials. Or if they are, that's one bloody long name! :wink:

Lila64 said:

I have no tickets yet for the fall leg. I got to Staples around 7 for LA2. I was on the floor alone, and tried to make friends with some people. I ended up about 4-5 deep on the rail to the left of center. When Bono sang SYCMIOYO, he was right in front of us. It was f***ing awesome. During WTSHNN, the girl in front of me let me stand in front of her for a minute of the song - so I was 2nd on the rail. Very cool of her (Denise, thanks!) and I just had a blast! Closest I've ever been!

I was by myself as well... met some great people though. Anyways, I would recommend getting there by 4 cause that's when the band arrives. Also, you get to hear a bit of the soundcheck.

If you end up not getting presale tix, you will have to arrive very early, but they do give you a number, so you can leave for a bit.

VintagePunk said:
Axver, in all seriousness though, unlike many here, getting pulled onstage itsn't a dream of mine. If it happened, I wouldn't refuse, but if it didn't, I'd hardly be disappointed. I'm more of a "private show..." kind of a girl

But I do agree with you about the conversation thing. That'd be *extremely* cool...as long as I could end it with just a wee, little grope. :lol:

I agree with you sister! :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO wrote:

It's all about his charm...his sweat only add to his appeal when he's onstage

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom