Philadelphia I Setlist Watch and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:
Looks like we've a new static first encore on our hands. Tomorrow will probably be the same with WGRYWH in for Stuck.

not much of a party with negativity

cleazer said:
It's always static until it changes...

Well, I mean this looks like what they've settled on as the regular thing. First Time --> Stuck/WGRYWH --> Fast Cars --> WOWY.

I really hope I'm wrong, though, as I don't like this encore much. The song selection is fine, it's just the placement in the set that troubles me.

circa1992 said:
My husband wouldn't let me go (he was worried about me and the kids being alone in NYC. So to make it up to me, he came home with the U2 ipod to get back in my good graces!

That works :shrug:

Axver said:

Well, I mean this looks like what they've settled on as the regular thing. First Time --> Stuck/WGRYWH --> Fast Cars --> WOWY.

I really hope I'm wrong, though, as I don't like this encore much. The song selection is fine, it's just the placement in the set that troubles me.

Agreed-at least they seem to be putting an effort towards diversity.

circa1992 said:
My husband wouldn't let me go (he was worried about me and the kids being alone in NYC. So to make it up to me, he came home with the U2 ipod to get back in my good graces!

did it work?

[he wouldve slept on the couch for a week, if that was me... but i'm a guy, what do i know]

Didnt someone report they didnt get to Philly until 6:30 today? If so, no soundcheck, which means no major changes in the set.

JMScoopy said:
Anyone going to Pittsburgh 10/22?

I know u2wedge is going, amongst others...

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co.
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One

BREAK

17. First Time
18. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
19. Fast Cars
20. With Or Without You

21. All Because Of You

Say, what ever happened to OOTS? It has been severely neglected on Leg 3, despite the push it got on Conan.

it aint a party till the BR shows up! :rockon:

BRoss.jpg

Blue Room said:
Didnt someone report they didnt get to Philly until 6:30 today? If so, no soundcheck, which means no major changes in the set.

I got that report from BonoIsMyMuse, who texted that to me earlier...

Miringeltje said:

O yeah, I can already see Disco and MOFO happening right then and there.

:giggle:

Who knows, maybe that will be Bono's way of protesting the selling of the skyboxes for fund raising. :wink:

Blue Room said:

Was wondering about how they were going to get down there today, we had 40+ mph winds today in NYC, so definitely too windy for a helicopter and difficult for the Vertigo plane, was wondering if they had to bus it like they did for Philly PopMart.

chiso said:

did it work?

[he wouldve slept on the couch for a week, if that was me... but i'm a guy, what do i know]
Yeah, he's pretty awesome to put up with the other men in my life...ya know, those 4 Irishmen!

cleazer said:
Say, what ever happened to OOTS? It has been severely neglected on Leg 3, despite the push it got on Conan.

good question...it's the best song on HTDAAB, it should be played every night!

Axver said:

:huh: Who's being negative?

When I read your post, it just seemed like you were being negative about the new encore and stuff

sorry if i misunderstood ya

cleazer said:

Bit odd, isn't it? It's only been done twice this leg, though it was meant to be done at the second Boston show too.

cleazer said:

That's a great point....especially with the Ipod ad this week, as well.

Back
Top Bottom