Welcome to Feedback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greetings from Upstate New York!

I've been a U2 fan since ACHTUNG BABY'S first day on the shelf, now more than half of my life. I'm used to being the biggest fan I know, so I'm pretty excited to find all of you here and I plan on being around quite a bit.

--WW :wave:

Hello WhiteWolf :wave:, welcum!! yeah, me too, I don't know very close people who are fans, so I find myself at home here :D

New York!! :drool: Oh, this place makes me wanna travel :)

Thanks guys. That isn't to say I don't know any people who call themselves fans. But then they say something stupid like, "Yeah, well, The Joshua Tree is the only good thing they ever did. Everything else sucks." So I pay no attention to those people.

What I mean is I don't know any fans like me. Truly devoted to this band and their music, beyond just owning every song I can get my hands on as well as a stack of books, magazines, DVDs and cassettes, which I also have. I can't listen to Top 40 on the radio any more, it's all garbage (or mostly). So when I'm driving I find myself popping in something good and obscure like my PLEASE single CD with that great accoustic STARING AT THE SUN, or something like that.

Anyway, thanks for saying hello. I don't get a chance to come around much because my hours are a little strange right now, but as soon as I secure a decent job I plan on being around regularly.

:edge:

WhiteWolf said:

What I mean is I don't know any fans like me. Truly devoted to this band and their music, beyond just owning every song

:up: Exactly what I feel. I know a girl at school who is anyway younger than me, and she loves U2 but doesn't seem to grasp U2, if you know what I mean. Same with a girl at my classroom, she says she likes them, but doesn't get them, evidently. I'm not trying to make U2 an exclusive thing, it isn't supposed to be so, but it seems that some people look deeper at things than others. And I feel kinda stupid with the people who just say: "wow, this is a cool song", you know :)

:lol: Welcome!!! :) :) Norway, huh?? Cool!! Again!! I wanna go there!! MJ, what do you say? :wink:

WhiteWolf said:
Greetings from Upstate New York!

I've been a U2 fan since ACHTUNG BABY'S first day on the shelf, now more than half of my life. I'm used to being the biggest fan I know, so I'm pretty excited to find all of you here and I plan on being around quite a bit.

--WW :wave:

Hey, just saw this--hello from a fellow Upstate NYer! :wave:

A big hell yeah from the desert

I've loved Bono and the boys (since they began) not only for their music and artristry but for their honesty and integrity and the way they feed our collective souls.
Citizens of the world unite!
I think utopia would be a community of athentic U2 nuts

I'd tip my camo hat back at ya too, if I could find it... I know it's around here somewhere... I just haven't seen it for about 10 years! :(

Have fun here :)

Introducing Myself

I've been fascinated with sharks since I was a young girl, mesmerized by them. It's so diffecult, yes, even for me, to place what I feel for sharks into concise words here. Suffice it to say it runs deep and wide, this love I have for them.
Now as for the Goddess. It's usually used to envoke visions of beauty. But through the ages it's been used as a protector or lover of thing. The ancient Greeks and Romans had a great many. Although I don't think myself beautiful, I know my life's mission is in regards to sharks. I am their advocate, their protector, the one that loves them, their goddess. Thus comes forth the name, Shark Goddess.... :rockon:

Re: Introducing Myself

SharkGoddess said:
I've been fascinated with sharks since I was a young girl, mesmerized by them. It's so diffecult, yes, even for me, to place what I feel for sharks into concise words here. Suffice it to say it runs deep and wide, this love I have for them.
Now as for the Goddess. It's usually used to envoke visions of beauty. But through the ages it's been used as a protector or lover of thing. The ancient Greeks and Romans had a great many. Although I don't think myself beautiful, I know my life's mission is in regards to sharks. I am their advocate, their protector, the one that loves them, their goddess. Thus comes forth the name, Shark Goddess.... :rockon:

Hey there Shark Goddess! So you dig the sharks aye? Are you endeared to any particular breed more than another? Or are you egalitarian as the goddess of the sharks? Just don't give them any commandments or rituals to complete in your honor, por favor:wink:
And stay away from the stingrays!
p.s. are you studying marine biology or "how to be the next caruso" or anything like that?
AUchtunG baby!

Re: Re: Introducing Myself

JCR said:

Hey there Shark Goddess! So you dig the sharks aye? Are you endeared to any particular breed more than another? Or are you egalitarian as the goddess of the sharks? Just don't give them any commandments or rituals to complete in your honor, por favor:wink:
And stay away from the stingrays!
p.s. are you studying marine biology or "how to be the next caruso" or anything like that?
AUchtunG baby!

I LOVE sharks, but NEVER eat them. I always urge others to not eat them as well. I'm the protector of Sharks, but I do need help!
Great white, bamboos and California Horn sharks have very much endeared themselves to me. I study them, yes, read up all I can, watch all I can, but not for a career. My career lies with working with all kinds of creatures. I love the beasties of Earth large and small, and some of the 2 legged ones too. LOL

Hello! This is my first post. My name is Silvia, i'm from Costa Rica. I'm 23. and I absolutly love U2.

On my first time at a U2 show, I got to be on stage with Bono while he was singing with or without. That was about a year ago. It was amazing... the best thing that has ever happend to me... :)

I've been a fan for 12 years now! I probably will be for life!

Sal-U2

Hey there Silvia! welcome to the spiritual collective consciousness U2 brought to the planet...and you got to feel the love up close and personal...you are definitely a fortunate ONE. (forgive the bad pun) I highly recommend the new book U2 put out: U2byU2...it reveals their hearts and heads, past through present.
Say hello to the beautiful beaches there in C.R.

:heart:
janine in the AZ desert.

I'm reading the book right now, and i'm lovin it! It's feel like they are all talking to you.. I have laught so hard... watching the hairdos... It's a great book. Can't wait to finish it.

I'm on page 151, but lately i've been sooo busy that i haven't continue with my reading... :(

Janine as soon as I get to the beach I'll say hello from you.. jejeje!

Sal-U2 de CR!

Isn't he sweet?

I was playing around with how to do a sig way back when, and he was my test sample... then I got sort of attached to him, and he's been there ever since :D

Back
Top Bottom