Welcome to Feedback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not sure if you can start threads without membership... but the audio/video thread alone is worth the $12 membership...

I just signed on about a week ago, it's a great fanbase, and you get lots of cool info on how to aquire bootlegs of the shows on the Vertigo Toutr including downloading the mp3 files directly off the threads....

highly recommended site jump on...

Hi all. I don't think I have posted here b4 so this is both a test and a hello ... or should I day HOLA !!!

:wave:
Hiya! I'm new to this site, too and I'm addicted already! It's great to be part of a group of people who love U2 as much as I do!!
Looking forward to getting to know everyone better...

Hi to all interference members. I am from Belgrade and just signed in.It will sound strange to you,but htdaab is the first U2record that I listened.It made me afun

Hi all!

i´m new to the forum, my name is mel and im from Argentina,
crazy fan of U2 :wink:

wishing the vertigo Tour to land in my country!!:(

seeya

:drool:

Nice smiley face. Smiley face drool.

Oh! Hello.
I'm new.
Actually I'm quite old, but here... I'm new.

Brand spankin' new.
And I have no idea how to put up them purdy pitures under my name... which isn't rrrreally my name, but you probably already knew that.

Anyway, I chose "Landslide" because I lost my house earlier this year to a landslide in California.

:ohmy:

Nahhhhhh... If you're a real U2 fan, you'll know why.

Anyway.
Hi.

Greetings

A friend of mine told me about this site. Said I had to become a member. After a little bit of browsing I know, he's right.

I've seen Popmart and Elevation tour, but Vertigo :ohmy: what a show (Brussel 6-10-2005, Amsterdam 7-15-2005 but especially 7-16-2005) and what a setlist.

Hope to speak to y'all

Hmm, although I've been around, not to many posts though, I think I need to introduce myself properly :wink:

Hi everyone!! I'm from Indonesia but I'm studying in the Netherlands now.
Nice to meet you all, usually I lurk in Peeling off those dollar bills and threads in the front page.

Hi, my name is Daniel, i'm a 29 year old guy from Quebec, i just have a couple CD's of them and i hope i get the chance to see the band in Montreal this november !!

Hi everyone, my name is Allie and i'm a sixteen year old U2 fanatic... yea i know, kinda young, but i do have all their songs if that helps. my first concert was this year, U2 in Boston on May 23.. amazing! i'm seeing them again when they come in town :drool: can't wait...
Anyways, hi to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom