Vancouver II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That's what I'm trying to say...Maybe Zootopia is trying to be radically different...not in the normal senses...from this forum...or maybe they were trying to be funny.

Ohhhh..sorry :reject:

GibsonGirl said:

Hmm, that's definitely a tough one. On one hand, you've got the bloody Vaalies going to the beaches, walking around in awe going "Ag, lekker man! Kyk! Kyk!" and pointing at the waves as though they're some kind of extraterrestrial lifeform...then you've got the Aussies, who think they're the next best thing to sliced bread.

...well, I'm going to have to go with the blunders from down under.

:lmao:

Yeah, at least the Vaalies are still South African.

GibsonGirl said:

Hmm, that's definitely a tough one. On one hand, you've got the bloody Vaalies going to the beaches, walking around in awe going "Ag, lekker man! Kyk! Kyk!" and pointing at the waves as though they're some kind of extraterrestrial lifeform...then you've got the Aussies, who think they're the next best thing to sliced bread.

The key for me is that Australians aim to be more like you're sterotypical ignorant American.

Thus by default Australians win.

VintagePunk said:
With 4 shows in Toronto, I'm hoping they'll go nuts for at least one of them, the way they did for Seattle II *fingers crossed*

Well I think that the first one being opening night will make it worthy of their attention...otherwise no they prob wouldn't be covering it. Its only Canada right? LOL j/k (Btw I am Canadian so please note the heavy sarcasm in that last statement)

Ah, so I come back and find there is a source, even if it is another forum...
Cool...

timothius said:

The key for me is that Australians aim to be more like you're sterotypical ignorant American.

Thus by default Australians win.

Well I guess I should be happy that at least we arent all bitching about setlists today.....:lol:

SETLIST

* COBL
* Vertigo (kinda crazy almost Stories snippet)
* Elevation
* CRY/ELECTRIC CO. (Clowns/Miles snippets)
* An Cat Dubh / Into The Heart
* Beautiful Day
* NYD
* Miracle Drug (apologies to the zoo teachers, cut/paste error :) )
* SYCMIOYO
* LAPOE
* SBS

timothius said:
Request to the Party...

Does anyone know any good freeware DVD audio ripping software? If you could that would make my day :)

I use DVD2AVI, you can get it at doom9.com (I think that's it)...there's one called DVDAudioRipper that some around here use, not sure if that's free though.

bono_man2002 said:

Well I guess I should be happy that at least we arent all bitching about setlists today.....:lol:

Soon I'll have to make 'Vancouver II Australian Bitch and Thread Party - PART TWO'.

timothius said:
Request to the Party...

Does anyone know any good freeware DVD audio ripping software? If you could that would make my day :)

I have DVD Audio Ripper but its not free :(..I ended up buying it after the trial ran out...it is sooo handy :)

PearlJam_U2 said:

Well I think that the first one being opening night will make it worthy of their attention...otherwise no they prob wouldn't be covering it. Its only Canada right? LOL j/k (Btw I am Canadian so please note the heavy sarcasm in that last statement)

:lol:

Drea..you *really* need to get tix for TO 2...that's the one where I have GA's. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom