U2ube Links Thread #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i dont know where to post this but i just found out that john mayer sang some bits of Stay( far away so close) in his song wheel ( from mayercraft) and split screen of sadness (red rock summer concert) . i'm pretty excited about it and am trying to download the two shows. if anyone's interested let me know. i'll post the link :)

hi jeanieco i seemed to have problem posting -- i've never done this before :( but you can give me your email and i can send the link to you.

^ Wow, could this be any shorter? :lol:

Seriously, it's the beginning of Miracle Drug, I don't know why there is a a fan on stage, though, at this part of the show. Bono was usually talking about how he met the pope, the late John Paul II., and how the pope took his glasses and made this silly smiley face. I have always LOVED this part of the show and found it very touching.

^ Wow, could this be any shorter? :lol:

Seriously, it's the beginning of Miracle Drug, I don't know why there is a a fan on stage, though, at this part of the show. Bono was usually talking about how he met the pope, the late John Paul II., and how the pope took his glasses and made this silly smiley face. I have always LOVED this part of the show and found it very touching.

Yes I know!

And thanks for the info! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom