Time for Another TAG THREAD? ;]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:

very distracting yes.... but did you noticed mr Bono's fine arse already??? if not... there's a mirror behind him in that pic... :D I didn't notice that until... late... very late...
tag: signature
champagnesigned5dy.jpg

*clears throat* okay back to tagging........:wink:

Tag-Bono being shiny
shinybono9tz.jpg

vivalapopedge said:
^^Haha, I think that is *supposed* to be his nose......down there..........you know, cuz he has a big.................nose.:wink:
and what did I tell you before about his big nose?? :lol: I kinda meant that pic but I didn't have it here... I wanted to post it there... :evil:

OMG SHINY BONO :drool: where's that pic from??? I love it!! :drool: shine for me, my rock star :drool:
more wondering.. when is it from??? his face looks like JT era to me, but that shirt definately not :confused:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

and what did I tell you before about his big nose?? :lol: I kinda meant that pic but I didn't have it here... I wanted to post it there... :evil:

OMG SHINY BONO :drool: where's that pic from??? I love it!! :drool: shine for me, my rock star :drool:
more wondering.. when is it from??? his face looks like JT era to me, but that shirt definately not :confused:

Haha, glad you love the shiny Bono :drool:. I'm pretty sure it's from the POP era.

vivalapopedge said:

Haha, glad you love the shiny Bono :drool:. I'm pretty sure it's from the POP era.

yeah I can identify his hair now,.... but his face looks soo... not pop.. :confused: it really looks JTish...
hm tag... tag... pop chop :D
bono180797rotterdam7ic.jpg

awww so pretty together...
tag Bono Ali cuteness
bonoalihug3jv.jpg

hmm I really need a way to sneak *the* Fly picture in here... :evil:

also have you ever seen the other two pictures from that shoot??? this picture is taken between september 11 and october *something* 12 or so 1987 ^^..... look at Bono's left sleeve... quite empty isn't it?

Last edited:
THANK YOU :D
Tag Bono In Black... Sorry, I just had to post this pic again, since I forgot in wich million other threads it was... and I just like the picture okay? :drool:
bonoflycorbijnbook5vd.jpg

btw... I just noticed his ear looks pretty suckable here.. :drool: and he has his hand on a place I'd like to place mine.....

vivalapopedge said:
Meeeee toooo......was it you that mentioned, um, Bono's, uh, well, the bottom right half of the picture? Probably:wink:

ofcooouuuurrrse not! how could you even expect that from me? I'm not like THat! I mean, I am totally NOT like that!
:angel:

I like the fact that his sleeves are zippy'd ,.. same with his current jackets... :drool: and his haaiirrr arms... :drool: can somebody tell me something that is NOT perfect about him?

this picture also reminds me how I am a big fan of Anton's work... this picture is from the book... that'd be the sole reason to buy it!! :drool:

would my parents freak out THAT bad when I'd take this pic as a poster in my room, preferably next to my bed? :angel:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

ofcooouuuurrrse not! how could you even expect that from me? I'm not like THat! I mean, I am totally NOT like that!
:angel:

I like the fact that his sleeves are zippy'd ,.. same with his current jackets... :drool: and his haaiirrr arms... :drool: can somebody tell me something that is NOT perfect about him?

this picture also reminds me how I am a big fan of Anton's work... this picture is from the book... that'd be the sole reason to buy it!! :drool:

would my parents freak out THAT bad when I'd take this pic as a poster in my room, preferably next to my bed? :angel:

Definitely NOT the bottom right corner........ok, that's the last I will mention of it.............until tomorrow! Mwahahahaha!:evil:

vivalapopedge said:

Definitely NOT the bottom right corner........ok, that's the last I will mention of it.............until tomorrow! Mwahahahaha!:evil:
it wasn't me... really.. it was my evil twin!!!
oh well, if you are going.. then Id have to waste my time .. with watching that picture.. *grabs some popcorn N Iced Tea and a pillow*
:drool: stares for hours at picture :drool: and especially not at a certain bottom right corner.. really no... ...
:faint:

vivalapopedge said:
Ok, going now to eat food and count minutes til I allow myself to look at that corner again......................:drool:
oh Bono has such nice zippy's all over his body... did you know he even has them at the ending of his pants below,.. at the moment I fail to come up with either the english or the dutch word for it... brain.. malfuncioning..
1.... 2.... MINUTE!
:drool:

ok that was enough for now... Bono's zippypants, example:
isn't he cuuuuuuuuute in a Tshirt?
bonobackhand1mm.jpg

What is a zippy? I read "Bono has such nice zippys all over his body" and I was like "WHOA!" Methinks it's zippers????:eyebrow:

Tag-shot of a U2 members butt (if you don't know who it is, shame on you! And it's written........:wink:
edgebuttttt9jk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom