TICKET DROPS Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He may have separate accounts for his Foo Fighters and Metallica related activities though. But yeah, honestly I'm not sure.

EdgeFest - he follows you. Or is this you? Dum dum duuuum. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Come on you guys, it's been a full half hour almost since anyone posted any news from the TRENCHES OF MSG. Are you all WORKING or something? :lol::D

Seems quieter now! Still debating going. Very last minute/New York of me. If I were from Virginia I would've had it planned weeks ago, with a big smile to boot.

If I do I will report from the trenches.

Ok. You are of the hook. :)

And for those asking how do you know the guy with the ponytail is a scalper. This doesn't prove anything of course, but there he is again.

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1438379855.024677.jpg

Speaking of race me and the black paparazzi guy just made fun of all the white people in GA line. Only black guy we saw was silver pants from last night. I told em U2 has more songs about black men than fans here tonight.

attachment.php

NICE.

And, here's the classy scalper from the front.... UGH.

attachment.php

Attachments

• $73B53DFC08E9007D.jpg
    $73B53DFC08E9007D.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 88
  • $1E455466BED5F879.jpg
    $1E455466BED5F879.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 83
Dude that's me!

Hands being raised. Can't hear.

Also all the people offering tickets have men black males. So these scalpers are just the runners. They get them and hand them off. Haven't seen one of them try to sell shit.

I'm in! First on cancellation line! Section 116 Row 6!

Very grateful entitled fan!

Yay! Glad to hear this.

And yep, those were two different scalpers.

This was my favorite alleged scalper. Allegedly.

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1438385793.327055.jpg

Allegedly.

Another happy ending: Beth and Chris (our news sources) got face value tickets at box office. The fancy kind.

She said fancy, so I assume. What did you end up deciding?

Train was running late so didn't go, I would've gotten there around 715 rather than 645-ish.

Though apparently people got their tickets at 730-745 so I may have been okay. Though I wonder exactly how many in the line got tickets, since I probably would've been toward the back. I know Beth was there in the morning so she maybe had a good spot for the later ones.

Ah well, I went to one show and had great lower level seats. I had fun though, so I did want to be in there again one more time this year. I think I'm in post-concert sadness mode after the intial few days of being on a high! I didn't want it to end. I'm half tempted to go now and be there by 9 but I think the time has passed haha :)

Aw. I don't blame you for waffling on what to do. It seems like lots of people had happy endings, but you are right, all that I have seen were for the people that have been milling around all day. Next leg!

Back
Top Bottom