TICKET DROPS Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone get any?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

That's what I figured. Or lying. I meant anyone get them from box office or anywhere.

Not 1 to my knowledge online. Yes at box office

Went Wed and now debating trying to go just myself on Friday (i've got the concert bug now). So people might drop tickets Thursday or Fri morning, and they can pop up on the ticketmaster website?

I know people seem to sell tix on the fan forums too if something happens, is that usually above face value?

Went Wed and now debating trying to go just myself on Friday (i've got the concert bug now). So people might drop tickets Thursday or Fri morning, and they can pop up on the ticketmaster website?

I know people seem to sell tix on the fan forums too if something happens, is that usually above face value?

It's from the venue itself, not resellers.

On the train back to Connecticut.

Got to the drop line around 2:20. From then to around 8 all they kept telling us was that there was $280 tickets and nothing else. Around 8:05 they offered $100 seats. Then around 8:15 they dropped GAs. Sadly I just missed the GAs but some nice fan who had gotten GAs sold me her seats in 210 row 6 for $100 each. Not bad. Had a great view of everything and had a blast.

Glad you made it in. They for sure PUSH the 280 tickets first... makes business sense and GA more scalpable too, so maybe band says wait until last second.

These look like great seats to me. I don't know if original price was 118 or 86, but these seem like solid deal for resale tix for Monday show. If you're looking to get in 100% that is.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-27 at 1.35.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-27 at 1.35.00 AM.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 20
On the train back to Connecticut.

Got to the drop line around 2:20. From then to around 8 all they kept telling us was that there was $280 tickets and nothing else. Around 8:05 they offered $100 seats. Then around 8:15 they dropped GAs. Sadly I just missed the GAs but some nice fan who had gotten GAs sold me her seats in 210 row 6 for $100 each. Not bad. Had a great view of everything and had a blast.

What would you say your standing in line was?

I can't get into MSG until 515-540p so I'm thinking it might be a big waste of time coming in to try and get a ticket. What does everyone else think (or am I breaking the rules since my post isn't exactly about a "ticket drop")

NIce find. I think there gone. Do I want to take my 2 kids for $700.... Nah.... ;) Now if it was for tonight...

These look like great seats to me. I don't know if original price was 118 or 86, but these seem like solid deal for resale tix for Monday show. If you're looking to get in 100% that is.

I think those were $118, never $86, so for TM resale yes it is a good deal! Also yes, a great view, actually!

How many people were ahead of you in that line? What number would you say you were in line? 10th 20th? 25th?

So there was around 30 people ahead of me and by the time I got tickets there was 50 people behind me. They split the line up into two around 5:00 and I was in the first line. I made friends with the person behind me and gave them my number and he texted me this morning saying that after I bought the tickets from a fan they dropped more GA's.

A crew member actually went by the line last night very close to showtime and dropped two freebies in 104 on a friend of mine in the line and a single to the guy in front of her.

I think they have GA all day, the just learned to hold them until last minute when they see people in line to stop scalpers. I can't be sure, but it feels that way. Let's say $280 for 6 hours and in the last 10 minutes before U2 goes on we have GA tickets... makes sense. Sell most expensive seats, make most money and hard for scalpers to make a profit on those if they buy early. Everyone is after GA.

So those tickets I posted Pop were 116, then yes that person was basically selling them for face on there the way that system works. I have Sec 112 and those are behind the stage and 86 bucks. Anyway, someone took them.

A crew member actually went by the line last night very close to showtime and dropped two freebies in 104 on a friend of mine in the line and a single to the guy in front of her.

How many friends you got Pop? That's awesome.

TM resale (browser has been open all day). They had 2 in Sec 222 Row 1 for ~$150/tx (2) but I only need 1 and they were sold quick and they actually had 2 in Sec 113 (First row), but those were $198/tx... So, I guess I shouldn't tell the people I'm sitting next to how much I paid then?

I just dropped my tickets for night 7... on my floor. But I picked them up.
Thought you would want to know.

If you are looking for a single tix for tonight, just leave the TM browser open to Buy On Map. You might get lucky if you are quick enough... Almost had that Sec 120 Row 11.... (It was Face Value)

Back
Top Bottom