things i hate part 2874892742

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan, you knew I was married when you met me! :hug:

yeah. i know. but shhh, keep it on the down low. i don't want lila to get all jealous and stabby.

Can I join the club guys? :( I've never had anyone come to me and tell me they liked me.. only one sided rejections.

i like you :)

/pulls your hair
//runs

I am in the exact same situation right now and -- :yes: -- one-way interest SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a peach and anyone would be lucky to have you by their side.

↑ T H A T :yes: :hug:

affirmed! :)

i hate walking into the office at 7 in the morning to the smell of burnt microwave popcorn. they really need to ban that crap...

i hate walking into the office at 7 in the morning to the smell of burnt microwave popcorn. they really need to ban that crap...

one time when we only had one break room with microwaves in our building instead of a full cafeteria, they banned popcorn from being sold in the vending machines and they put up big signs near the microwaves to never leave your popcorn unattended.

:yikes: and it's not even your vacation yet...

On that note, I hate that TSA carry-on rules still ban liquids. I worry about bringing my sunblock spray onboard. WTF do I have to buy a small tube of sunblock at every stop I make in my vacation?

i'm close to buying a hot air popper so people can use that instead of stinking up the hallways

I do not believe that. :hug:

Well it's true. Apart from my first boyfriend and the emo after that, ofcourse. But those two don't count at all as they were both weirdo's that only liked me because they couldn't get anything else.
Everyone always just 'likes' me or 'likes me as a friend'. It never ever has been more than that. Even if I wasn't interested, nobody's ever fallen for me.

On that note, I hate that TSA carry-on rules still ban liquids. I worry about bringing my sunblock spray onboard. WTF do I have to buy a small tube of sunblock at every stop I make in my vacation?

Unless things have changed since last December, you can take up to 3 ounces of each liquid-y thing on board in a quart-size baggie that you'll need to put in the x-ray screener when you go through security.

Being awakened by MrPurrl at 5:00 a.m. with the statement, "I don't mean to alarm you, but . . . ." Monster severe thunderstorm upon us--but there was a really cool light show, courtesy of the lightning. :D

Unless things have changed since last December, you can take up to 3 ounces of each liquid-y thing on board in a quart-size baggie that you'll need to put in the x-ray screener when you go through security.

Yeah, I know that. I just hate that I carry so much liquid that it's more than a quart-size baggie. They're all small containers but I have many of them: shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, facial cleanser, body lotion, face lotion, sunblock, ben-gay :D

For the past few trips I've had them in a gallon size baggie mixed with some other non-liquid things. They never said anything. I think as long as the containers are no bigger than 3 ounces they don't really care.

But the sunblock spray that I bought is actually 5 oz. :|

Yep - I had to give up my 4oz Oil of Olay moisturizer with sunscreen last time I flew. They let it slide on the way out and caught it on the way back.

Uh just bring it in your luggage then? I did that with almost all of mine and it went fine. Shame I forgot about my sunscreen bottle that was still in my regular bag since the concert. :doh: Had to hand it over.

Yeah, sure. Uh huh. Where's the debit card :grumpy: And it's not like you'll be in Anaheim to make good on that virtual bear hug! :sniffle:

Uh, Lila... there's something on your back...
000se6zp

David Letterman and everything about that show.

i don't think i have ever so much as curled a corner of my mouth into a quarter-smile at that show.

The View is probably the only show i have ever witnessed that is worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom