things i hate part 2874892742

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh big ole doubly douche bag dittoz . . .it's foul and to add insult to injury have just spent an hour waiting in the freezing foulness for my two boys who still had rugby training in this miserableness . . . they are wet and muddy and blue and red and hungry and cold and . . . have I made it clear just how much I HATE RUGBY :madspit:

is this league or union? :uhoh: my um, hatred of league is apparently abnormal. i just will not let my boys (or the girls) play it. ever. i might not have to worry as the 2 year old is desperate to do ballet with his sisters :lol:

That big flash and bang from my microwave -- that can't be good.... :yikes:

Guess the microwave is toast. :(

On the bright side, it has to be at least 10 years old and I got it dirt cheap. :)

is this league or union? :uhoh: my um, hatred of league is apparently abnormal. i just will not let my boys (or the girls) play it. ever. i might not have to worry as the 2 year old is desperate to do ballet with his sisters :lol:

:lol: I think a healthy disregard for boofy sports like league and union is completely within the parameters of normal :wink: . . . it's union . . . and it does my head in . . . and I wish I had encouraged them to play ballet as if I had they would now not be thundering through the lounge room with school bags on their chests (for breastplates) and undies on their heads (headgear . . .natch) scoring goals with pillows :gah: :laugh:

< that a friend is hurting and there is little I can do to help :sad:

pobodys_nerfect_hat-p148027041933770681q02g_400.jpg

^ :cute:

h-o-m-e-w-o-r-k :angry: . . . it should be against the law . . . and yes technically, I know, I have none and all I am supposed to do is *supervise them and gently nudge them in the right direction*. . . whatever . . . if this homework is not mine why is it consuming so much of my freaking time :gah: . . .

I decided to clean my bathroom this morning because it was something I really needed to do and I've never found the time to do so in the last weeks. I hate it so much! Getting up on a Sunday morning scrubbing your bathtub until your back and arms hurt isn't really fun.

On the other side, I'm glad it's over and I can brush my teeth again now without thinking how dirty my bathroom looks :uhoh:

I just hate cleaning in general. It's such a waste of time :sigh:

I decided to clean my bathroom this morning because it was something I really needed to do and I've never found the time to do so in the last weeks. I hate it so much! Getting up on a Sunday morning scrubbing your bathtub until your back and arms hurt isn't really fun.

On the other side, I'm glad it's over and I can brush my teeth again now without thinking how dirty my bathroom looks :uhoh:

I just hate cleaning in general. It's such a waste of time :sigh:

But just think how nice it looks! (I hate cleaning, too.) :hug:

I hate that I always have to work Holiday weekends in the summer. Everyone else is at the beach or BBQing and I'm always stuck at work.

^ :hug: . . . you got your little mini holiday up your sleeve though lovely girl :D

< hates that it is again Monday morning :angry:. . . it's black as black outside, freezing cold and raining like noahs ark is on its way . . . would quite like to crawl back into bed, pull the covers over my head and escape into dreamland . . . *dreams*

the girl i have a crush on just mixed in a 'the guy i've been seeing...' :|

^ :hug: . . . you got your little mini holiday up your sleeve though lovely girl :D

< hates that it is again Monday morning :angry:. . . it's black as black outside, freezing cold and raining like noahs ark is on its way . . . would quite like to crawl back into bed, pull the covers over my head and escape into dreamland . . . *dreams*

Those are indeed the kind of morning when turning over and going back to sleep is just the best. :hug: It's 3:00 a.m. and still 72 degrees here--and it's not even summer yet. :hmm:

:hug: Ouch, that's always nasty.

I hate it when I get laid off that it's never my fault. Always something else that makes them unable to give me a new contract. If it were my fault at least I would know and be able to change myself for the future, but this way I can't do a fucking thing about it. :scream:
Ah well, at least I've a permanent contract at my other job. Shame though, as this was a teaching job and I want to be a teacher when I finish uni. at least it'll look good on my resume.

:sad: . . . bites harder than most things :hug:

:hug: Ouch, that's always nasty.

I hate it when I get laid off that it's never my fault. Always something else that makes them unable to give me a new contract. If it were my fault at least I would know and be able to change myself for the future, but this way I can't do a fucking thing about it. :scream:
Ah well, at least I've a permanent contract at my other job. Shame though, as this was a teaching job and I want to be a teacher when I finish uni. at least it'll look good on my resume.

:hug: . . . not to be too hippy trippy . . . the closing of one door always means another will open . . . hope it happens soon :)

I am in the exact same situation right now and -- :yes: -- one-way interest SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yes: i feel ya fitz. it does. i had kind of a coffee date at uni today, but left uni after my classes not quite as happy as when i drove in. guess there was not as much in it as i thought.

I am in the exact same situation right now and -- :yes: -- one-way interest SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yes: i feel ya fitz. it does. i had kind of a coffee date at uni today, but left uni after my classes not quite as happy as when i drove in. guess there was not as much in it as i thought.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

that people still bitch about people bitching about the postponed NA leg. The way I see it, some people have the right to bitch about having to change their plans and losing money over the postponement of the concerts. I don't see the same people going on and on and on about it. Or that they blame Bono for it. Shit happens. Still sucks.

But then the self-righteous people jumped on board and said these people don't have any rights to complain at all because Bono had a near death experience, and that they didn't complain when the Australia Vertigo tour was postponed, yadda yadda yadda.

:mad: Just relax, no one is blaming Bono for it. We're simply disappointed.

*end of rant*
I've been ranting a lot today. Must be the stress of my upcoming vacation...

^ Just wait til spa day, you'll be all refreshed. :D

I hate working a packed schedule while my own neck is in spasm. :crack: Also, I forgot my BB at home on the charger this morning. :no: I need my vacation now. I need my MASSAGE now! My body needs a breather. :zen:

Dan, you knew I was married when you met me!

:hug:

Looks like the teaching profession is tight everywhere, GG. Hang in there - you're so young and you've got so many opportunities to get into the classroom.

:hug:
You're a peach and anyone would be lucky to have you by their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom