Need Help With How To Do Transfer And Sale Through TM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I was going to go to Las Vegas Saturday and the great part was that Irvine is going too with his husband and brother. Sad part for me is that now I won't get to meet them.:(

His brother has a friend who is interested in buying my ticket. So I transfer it to his friend or to Irvine who would then pay me, since they're not allowing sales.

And yes I know point and laugh but I'm old and don't use Venmo. So I just have to figure out how to set all of that up so I need help with that too. I do use Pay Pal to buy things online sometimes, but damned if I know how to do this ticket thing through Pay Pal

Please help

Is this a seat? You can transfer via TM and figure out a way to pay privately.

PayPal is useful for some protections I guess. But if its in a circle of friends that trust each other, why not e-transfer the funds directly? I forget what y'all call e transfer down there. Zelle?

Yes it's a seat, I don't use Zelle either

Irvine's hubby has Venmo, I just downloaded it and set it up so maybe I'll just go back to IG and DM him

My basic question is how does his hubby pay me the $140 via Venmo

Yes it's a seat, I don't use Zelle either

Irvine's hubby has Venmo, I just downloaded it and set it up so maybe I'll just go back to IG and DM him

My basic question is how does his hubby pay me the $140 via Venmo

Right... I think Zelle is what everyone has if they have a bank account like checking or whatever. It's like the intermediary that lets you send money via email address from your bank account. Go into your banking app and see. We call it Interac e-transfer here, I think its Zelle down there.

Cool! This is the way to send money to people/businesses you trust.

You don't send a complete stranger money on Zelle ... thats what Paypal is for.. for the protections

Ok, well I trust Irvine but the buyer is a complete stranger technically. No offense at all intended

Sorry I'm tired, tough day

Also since they're all going as a group to the show does it matter if I transfer to Irvine, don't I have to transfer it directly to his brother's friend?

Also since they're all going as a group to the show does it matter if I transfer to Irvine, don't I have to transfer it directly to his brother's friend?

It shouldn't matter, if Irvine's going in with them and he's handling the funds transfer, maybe it makes you a little more confident transferring it to him.

He can always transfer it later on as well, to whoever wants ultimately wants it in their account.

It shouldn't matter, if Irvine's going in with them and he's handling the funds transfer, maybe it makes you a little more confident transferring it to him.

He can always transfer it later on as well, to whoever wants ultimately wants it in their account.

Thank you that's what I thought. I just want to do all that I can to make sure that everything goes right for them and they don't have any problems. I'd feel like such a pos if I messed anything up for them.

Back
Top Bottom