The Super Terrific MLB Thread - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sox win the rubber match, 5 out of 6, not a bad way to begin the season series.

29425798.jpg

:drool:

Maine certainly has been better than advertised.

I'm concerned about Mr Wright. He's been in a tailspin since the Home Run derby of 2006. I don't believe in curses, but this certainly lends credence to that theory.

well it's not a curse,... but there is a valid argument that linedrive hitters who enter the homerun derby and have success tend to start thinking that they're homerun hitters and completely get away from their style of hitting.

there's no debate that wright is trying to pull the ball and has more of an uppercut swing this season, as opposed to his level swing that he had prior to the all-star break, hitting the ball to all fields.

abreu did the same thing after he had that beastly homerun derby.

i blame tom glavine and greg maddux.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ltD21rYWVw

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
that could get violent :wink:
This forum would be quite colorful in late October were that to happen methinks.

The likes of Me, phanan, randhail and the new Jack Bauer/Sox fan filling our airwaves verbally sparring with the 4 big Mets fans, you, Numb, theBrush and MrPryck2U. :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i LOL'd

then espn returned from commercial and i had to listen to mike lupica and that funny-eared guy who likes to use his dead professors for financial gain, albom.

i cried.
Mitch%20Albom%20Ubben%206.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom