The (RED) Thread - Discuss Products Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek...for your eating experience...this was just published in the Irish Emigrant

Kevin Thornton, of Thornton's Restaurant on St Stephen's Green, was named Veuve Cliquot "Chef of the Year" last weekend. Best restaurant awards went to Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud (Dublin)

If you go, let us know how they were.

Page 3...! :ohmy:

I'm so happy I can finally say I've bought RED stuff... During my holiday I went to a Gap in Macon, GA, and got... this.

REDstash.jpg

:hyper:

It's not all for me, I hasten to add! I'm giving the pins to people at work, and some t-shirts and the wrist bands to friends. I told the lady in the Gap store they should open up in Australia :wink:

wow, great stuff, Alisaura! (I'd love to have the prefe(red) shirt, but you can't get them here and my sister didn't find one when she was in Scotland last week!)
BUT- my mom just bought me the Armani RED perfume- whohooo- it smells great and it looks great!!! ;) And the shop assistant even KNEW about RED!!! (First person ever, who knows what she's selling... the lady in the jewelry had never heard about the Armani RED watch and it took her 6 months to order and get my watch! :mad: )

Alisaura and Bona Vox - thanks for reviving this thread!

I received my Prefer(red) tee by mail last week. I'll be wearing it next week on my trip to Philly to watch B and DATA receive the Liberty Medal Award.

:love: :bonodrum:

^ :applaud:

As I was looking at the extended broadcast for Philly it said in the high 80's. I may ditch the one t and go with the treasured tank instead. :hmm:

Ya think he'll know we're fans?

Alisaura said:
Page 3...! :ohmy:

I'm so happy I can finally say I've bought RED stuff... During my holiday I went to a Gap in Macon, GA, and got... this.

REDstash.jpg

:hyper:

It's not all for me, I hasten to add! I'm giving the pins to people at work, and some t-shirts and the wrist bands to friends. I told the lady in the Gap store they should open up in Australia :wink:

That shopping reciept is long :ohmy: :lol:

Congrats on the purchases! :rockon:

waynetravis said:
That shopping reciept is long :ohmy: :lol:
:giggle: I found that long receipt very amusing, I had to keep it :wink:

The fragrance sounds nice, although I don't usually wear perfume... this Gap also had RED scented candles? Couldn't get much of an idea of what they smelled like, and candles were a bit too heavy for me to want to carry them home in the suitcase. :reject:

That calculator is pretty cool, thanks JCOSTER... it still doesn't seem like much, though, compared to what's needed. :sigh:

Good plan with wearing RED t-shirts to the award thing :up:
I wonder what percentage of people buying RED stuff are fans of one of the celebrities promoting it? :hmm:

*begins saving for next trip to the USA* :D

i dont often look in here cos i get jelous but they NEED TO OPEN GAP IN AUSTRALIA !!!!!!!!!!! :grumpy: :waiting: then again for the sake of my credit card its best they dont ....... :hmm:

They hardly need to, if idiots like me keep acting as mules :wink:

Seriously though, I'm sure there are loads of people here who would buy RED stuff, if only they could get their hands on it. And if it's too hard for Gap to open stores here, at least let us order online!! (Sigh.) I said as much (more politely) when I filled out the little online survey.

mysterious_jen said:
i dont often look in here cos i get jelous but they NEED TO OPEN GAP IN AUSTRALIA !!!!!!!!!!! :grumpy: :waiting: then again for the sake of my credit card its best they dont ....... :hmm:

it's the same for me in Germany. We don't have any Gap stores at all:grumpy: ...they closed all a few years ago I think:rant:

The only Gap store we had here closed some years ago, so there's no (RED) available. If only they let us order online! I would love to buy red stuff.

Where in Europe is it available anyway, apart from the UK?

last unicorn said:
The only Gap store we had here closed some years ago, so there's no (RED) available. If only they let us order online! I would love to buy red stuff.

Where in Europe is it available anyway, apart from the UK?

when I was in Paris this summer, a friend told that she saw (RED) products in the GAP stores there!Unfortunenatly I hadn't enough time to go there...So I think in France you can get some stuff!

Went to the Mall of America yesterday (I love living in Minneapolis :drool: ) and bought a couple RED items.

Front:
gp502440-01vliv01.jpg

Back:
gp502440-01p02v01.jpg

I had to have a sales associate at Gap pull that one off of a mannequin because they didn't have it in stock anymore :lol:

And, a pair of Converse:
100690_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom