The (RED) Thread - Discuss Products Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw it yesterday. It was hanging on the rack, but I didn't try it on because it didn't look like something I would buy. I guess I should have checked it out a bit more, sorry!

One of the reasons I didn't try it on was that the outer fabric didn't appeal to me... it was... I dunno kinda strange looking... If I get a chance this weekend I will try to go take a closer look!

NEW @U2 RED REPORTS SOARING PROFITS
September 27, 2007
posted by: Tassoula
It was announced Monday that the RED™ initiative, begun by Bono and Bobby Shriver, has raised over $45 million for the Global Fund.

Already, funds have been used for antiretroviral therapy for AIDS patients in Ghana, provided education support for 59,000 students in Swaziland and trained nearly 3,000 counselors in Rwanda to teach prevention of HIV infection.

Hopefully this will put an end to the ridiculous rumors that suggested Product RED was failing.

Hi, I'm hoping to put some (RED) tops on my christmas list this year (that's if mum has picked up on my not-so-subtle hints :wink: )... I'm worried about getting the wrong size as Australian and American sizes differ I think... So I checked the gap website which had this table:

http://www.gap.com/customerService/info.do?cid=18298

Can anyone confirm these are the same measurements used for the (RED) shirts? If not, does anyone know where I could find the measurements?

Thanks! :)

JCOSTER said:
NEW @U2 RED REPORTS SOARING PROFITS
September 27, 2007
posted by: Tassoula
It was announced Monday that the RED™ initiative, begun by Bono and Bobby Shriver, has raised over $45 million for the Global Fund.

Already, funds have been used for antiretroviral therapy for AIDS patients in Ghana, provided education support for 59,000 students in Swaziland and trained nearly 3,000 counselors in Rwanda to teach prevention of HIV infection.

:applaud: Thats great. Well Done Product RED and everyone whos been involved or bought anything.

gp531504-00p01v01.jpg

gp531506-00p01v01.jpg

gp520243-00vliv01.jpg

gp503934-00vliv01.jpg

I just got this e-mail from red:

(2 WEEKS)

The latest Gap (PRODUCT) RED t-shirt features a compelling message about the direct impact that you can make on a person’s life with your purchase.

Gap's contribution to the Global Fund from the sale of each (2 WEEKS) t-shirt is equivalent to the average cost of 2 weeks of antiretroviral medicine in Africa, which, along with appropriate nutrition and care, enables people living with HIV to lead healthy, normal lives.

The limited-edition (2 WEEKS) t-shirt is available at GAP.COM starting today and will be available in select Gap stores nationwide later this month.

5.jpg

Buy your own (2 WEEKS) NOW!

I want so many of those things! :drool:

I especially want the black dress. It looks gorgeous! I just wish I could buy clothes online. Maybe I'll have to make the trek to a Gap sometime this weekend and see if they have that.

ETA - looks like it's only available in small online. :rolleyes: Nevermind on that one, then!

unico said:
I just got this e-mail from red:

(2 WEEKS)

The latest Gap (PRODUCT) RED t-shirt features a compelling message about the direct impact that you can make on a person’s life with your purchase.

Gap's contribution to the Global Fund from the sale of each (2 WEEKS) t-shirt is equivalent to the average cost of 2 weeks of antiretroviral medicine in Africa, which, along with appropriate nutrition and care, enables people living with HIV to lead healthy, normal lives.

The limited-edition (2 WEEKS) t-shirt is available at GAP.COM starting today and will be available in select Gap stores nationwide later this month.

5.jpg

Buy your own (2 WEEKS) NOW!

I likey and I'm on it!

i saw that shirt at the gap!
My list of (Red) products:::
The bracelet
Ti(red) sweatshirt
(Red) razor
Inspi(red) shirt
Hono(red) shirt
cant think of what else i have.:eyebrow:

Lila64 said:
I saw some of the baby stuff on sale on The Gaps website:

http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=20856&pageID=5

Don't know any babies to buy for... :(

I did see the red pointelle top for $22.99. I'd have to try it on first. Problem would be in finding a store with stock, or even something similar - for sizing :shrug:

I just went to baby Gap the other day to buy a onesie for my cousin's baby. I wanted the Adored one but they didn't have it in the size I wanated to buy him so I got an Inspired one instead. It was on sale on top of it being on clearance so I only spent $5.00. :eek: If they would have had Adored I would have bought both for that price! He's going to be so stylish and cute in his little red shirt :cute:

Hey, hey just yesterday I finally got my hands on a bottle of the special (RED) edition of the Armani White perfume! :hyper: I got it from the shop I mentioned earlier (page 40) in this thread. For thoughs of living in Finland who visit this thread, I bought it from the Sokos in Kuopio and I'm sure if you have a Sokos near you that sells perfumes, you should be able to order it too, if they don't already have on sale! :yes: Here's a photo of said perfume.....

Armaniwhiteouterwrapping.jpg

My only complaint is, is really necessary to put an outer (albeit recyclable) plastic over the box?! :shrug:

ArmaniWhitepackage.jpg

Armaniwhitepackage2.jpg

The perfume itself has a lovely sweet citrus scent like orange blossoms...

Armaniwhitebottle.jpg

The shop assistant said it's a limited edition, and they don't know how soon they would get another batch in, and adviced me to buy more than one, but at 43 € and on a students budget I'm gonna have see if I can to afford to buy another bottle! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom