The (RED) Thread - Discuss Products Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got this on Monday...great product.

gallery-big-04.jpg

^cool (ipod shuffle)

Thanks for sharing you pics hcbiggs. I still haven't been able to find any info about the fragrance coming to the USA. Has anyone heard anything new lately?

That's an ipod shuffle hcb.

I reeeeally want this nightshirt. I love baseball shirts, gotta go look for it!

redbaseballniteshirt.jpg

JCOSTER said:
NEW @U2 RED REPORTS SOARING PROFITS
September 27, 2007
posted by: Tassoula
It was announced Monday that the RED™ initiative, begun by Bono and Bobby Shriver, has raised over $45 million for the Global Fund.

Already, funds have been used for antiretroviral therapy for AIDS patients in Ghana, provided education support for 59,000 students in Swaziland and trained nearly 3,000 counselors in Rwanda to teach prevention of HIV infection.

Hopefully this will put an end to the ridiculous rumors that suggested Product RED was failing.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!! Makes my heart sing!!

hcbiggs2002 said:

My only complaint is, is really necessary to put an outer (albeit recyclable) plastic over the box?! :shrug:

All of Armani's cologne is like that :sexywink:

I have some regular Armani cologne that has a wrapper label and plain grey box.
The (RED) stuff is the opposite; clear wrapper, printed box.

:nerd:

Yay!!! (RED) phone club :yippie:

Hey, I don't know if this has been posted, but my Hallmark has teamed up with (RED). They have greeting cards, an African hand bag and I think a Christmas ornament. My mom works at a store here and she said they're having a whole line of stuff come out at the start of the year.

This should be a great partnership!

coemgen said:
Hey, I don't know if this has been posted, but my Hallmark has teamed up with (RED). They have greeting cards, an African hand bag and I think a Christmas ornament. My mom works at a store here and she said they're having a whole line of stuff come out at the start of the year.

Can't wait for the greeting cards, I'm getting ti(red) of making my own!

JCOSTER said:
gp503731-00vliv01.jpg

Alot of new items plus the stores and web sites are having sales, especially on the childrens items.

That blue shirt so gonna get :drool: :drool: :drool:

I was thinking about also getting the charcoal boy's hoodie on the GapKids website for someone but I don't know what it looks like on the back..it says there's a graphic..has anyone seen it?

Last edited:
AngelofHarlem01 said:

That blue shirt so gonna get :drool: :drool: :drool:

I was thinking about also getting the charcoal boy's hoodie on the GapKids website for someone but I don't know what it looks like on the back..it says there's a graphic..has anyone seen it?

I just bought if for my 2 sons, it has the shape of Africa on it with (RED) and in the shape of Africa is the statement of what we collectively choose to buy or not can change the course of life and history on this planet. However, I bought it in the store for 16.99 not 19.99 on the web.

coemgen said:

Excellente :up:

JCOSTER said:

I just bought if for my 2 sons, it has the shape of Africa on it with (RED) and in the shape of Africa is the statement of what we collectively choose to buy or not can change the course of life and history on this planet. However, I bought it in the store for 16.99 not 19.99 on the web.

Awesome! Thanks!! :wave:

I visited Hallmark today, and they had several different boxes of holiday cards along with a few of just regular boxed cards (with 3-4 of each design per box). And they had wrapping paper & a totebag. I got a box of holiday cards. Can't find anything on Hallmark's website though. And they didn't have any ornaments.

Back
Top Bottom