The Overhang: U2 at the MSG Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually think the resolution of the screen is such that the view will be great no matter where you sit. the difference would be that your field of view will be larger the higher you are - whereas in the lower sections you're going to spend some time moving your damn head around.

if you're not careful you might

68Nnq7.gif

Yes, totally. Even the JT30 screen resolution was so good that close up was still stunning. And this is going to spank that one. My gut tells me “one GA, one seats, no kids” is the ideal weekend.

Another thing to add to the overhang over hype...

It's 8 rows (or less). It's anyone who was in row 30 and back. The 100s start at row 12. 70% of the tickets in the 100s are not impacted (and that percentage is probably higher because not every section in the 100s has the same number of rows).

The majority of people are not impacted. And it sucks for those who are - and they should have been priced differently. But the way the reaction is going around you'd think those numbers would be reversed.

Those seats will also have a great view of the band, so there's that.

My gut tells me “one GA, one seats, no kids” is the ideal weekend.

7lu0f2.jpg

no seriously i love my kids

For once I'm in the sweet spot. Kid in college, no need to worry about someone watching him, no need to think about taking him.

Now should I gamble away his final 3 years' tuition, that spot might become less sweet, but hey let's split sixes and see what happens.

For once I'm in the sweet spot. Kid in college, no need to worry about someone watching him, no need to think about taking him.

Now should I gamble away his final 3 years' tuition, that spot might become less sweet, but hey let's split sixes and see what happens.

i'm only 10 grades away from entering said sweet spot

:sad:

Feel like I need to bring my kids to the next big tour. If it’s stadiums, that makes things slightly easier from a ticket standpoint, though then the GA is probably not as desirable between the complaining about standing and the needing to pee.

When are they gonna send out the next round of unfulfilling emails?!?!?!

Any updates with the U2.com requests? Or do all parties (including VF) have to wait until tomorrow for info? :waiting:

Dudes, I was starting to crack from the sheer basic-ness of the posts on the FB group, so had to come over and bask in the ol' Interference sarcasm. Glad to see all 6 of you! :sexywink:

I have it on good authority that there is a couple of ladies you all know creeping too. We were on the group chat trying to figure out if we could get back in. :lol: I was able to get in on the first try!

:lol:

Thank you guys for keeping the home fire burning. Though honestly, part of me wishes a fire would have made this whole place implode as I have a lot of incriminating evidence here and I was not smart enough to pick an anon username. :reject::lol:

This x a bajillion [emoji43]

:wave:

Hi Gabe!

Yes, totally. Even the JT30 screen resolution was so good that close up was still stunning. And this is going to spank that one. My gut tells me “one GA, one seats, no kids” is the ideal weekend.

That is exactly what I am doing. And then since I ditched my husband and child, I have made the sacrifice of requesting 3 DB tickets for early December via this latest presale so that I can thank them for the sacrifice of letting me have a girl's weekend.

It is certainly not a selfish ploy for me to try and sneak a 3rd show in. :angel:

That is exactly what I am doing. And then since I ditched my husband and child, I have made the sacrifice of requesting 3 DB tickets via this latest presale so that I can thank them for the sacrifice of letting me have a girl's weekend.

It is certainly not a selfish ploy for me to try and sneak a 3rd show in. :angel:

Oh I’ve considered flying in a day early for a Wed show before a weekend. Will see how this request period goes. Feels like those may be easier to find from other fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom