The 'Desert Island Game Running Diary' Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: Ashley, I just made you a cover:

picturedg5.jpg

This works on so many levels.

Hopefully it's our lack of artistic greatness that's funny, not the dead bunny. :uhoh:

More so the idea of dedicating a DI list to a deceased bunny.

Yeah, I think they're in the right order, though.

I actually like the transition from that GA song to Thunder Road.

I am in love with your list. Flat out. I have never heard this Zeppelin song before, but now I actually feel the need to listen to all these Zeppelin vinyls I have...at least IV anyways.

But what track numbers are Strawberry Fields forever and Tangled up in Blue?

Does it fuck you in the goat ass?

Yes.

I am in love with your list. Flat out. I have never heard this Zeppelin song before, but now I actually feel the need to listen to all these Zeppelin vinyls I have...at least IV anyways.

But what track numbers are Strawberry Fields forever and Tangled up in Blue?

Uh oh. I think you might be listening to it out of order maybe. Because Strawberry Fields Forever is # 11 and Tangled Up in Blue is # 29.

GAF, can you send me your list?

Yes.

Yes.

Uh oh. I think you might be listening to it out of order maybe. Because Strawberry Fields Forever is # 11 and Tangled Up in Blue is # 29.

Yes.

No No, it's all in order, just those two didn't have track numbers so I couldn't put them in, but 11 and 29 are missing, justdidn't know which was which

No No, it's all in order, just those two didn't have track numbers so I couldn't put them in, but 11 and 29 are missing, justdidn't know which was which

Gotcha. :up:

LMP, I think I'm liking this Flaming Lips track. It's a shame, though, because I don't know much about them other than the fact that they used to do a lot of Heroin.

You might need to put your name on it or something, but then again maybe not. :lol: Here are my covers for DI5:

cover.jpg

cover-1.jpg

They're just a product of editing other people's pictures. :shrug:

I figure I'll end up doing something like that. Some how or another I WILL incorporate a basic idea to each of the lists, and find some smashing picture and title to go along with them.

I figure I'll end up doing something like that. Some how or another I WILL incorporate a basic idea to each of the lists, and find some smashing picture and title to go along with them.

Or, if all else fails, the bunny that made a playlist without ears. :yes:

Gotcha. :up:

LMP, I think I'm liking this Flaming Lips track. It's a shame, though, because I don't know much about them other than the fact that they used to do a lot of Heroin.

GAF...I think I want to marry you all of a sudden....or at least...celebrate the fact that i've found my musical equal, or so it seems :wink:

GAF...I think I want to marry you all of a sudden....or at least...celebrate the fact that i've found my musical equal, or so it seems :wink:

Haha well listen...it all starts with Bruce. You love Bruce, I love Bruce, and all is right with the world. He's called THE BOSS for a reason.

Mine's titled "Murder by Knife (or, Intimate Knowledge of My Enemy's Final Moments)"

Haha well listen...it all starts with Bruce. You love Bruce, I love Bruce, and all is right with the world. He's called THE BOSS for a reason.

This goes so far beyond Bruce. You've got my favorite Cat Stevens song on here, a great TP song, favorite The Who song, The Absolute greatest stones song, and one of my top five U2 songs...and I'm only 9 tracks in!

This goes so far beyond Bruce. You've got my favorite Cat Stevens song on here, a great TP song, favorite The Who song, The Absolute greatest stones song, and one of my top five U2 songs...and I'm only 9 tracks in!

I noticed that Acrobat is on your list, too, right?

Where did LMP go?

His list has a song by an artist I've never heard of and it's a really cool little song.

Only thing GAF, something is wrong with your copy of Gimme Shelter. It keeps popping or skipping or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom