The 'Desert Island Game Running Diary' Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awh.

I'd love to check it out if you wanted to send it out early or anything.

Awwwwwh. :hug:

Maybe I'll send it out after the tournament is over, because you'll have a shitload of stuff to listen to within the next week or so! The 1984 concept only makes up half of the overall list - it would have been too depressing otherwise. :lol:

Awwwwwh. :hug:

Maybe I'll send it out after the tournament is over, because you'll have a shitload of stuff to listen to within the next week or so! The 1984 concept only makes up half of the overall list - it would have been too depressing otherwise. :lol:

Hah, you're probably right. Whenever it's cool with you, I would love to hear it though.

I still like Pig and Spider better than anything on the proper album. :angry:

I like them as well, but I really enjoy The Red Album... one of my favorite of the year thus far.

And, yes, my friends...Pablo Honey kicks ass. I don't care.

You
Anyone Can Play Guitar
Thinkin About You
Stop Whispering
Blwo Out

:drool:

And, yes, my friends...Pablo Honey kicks ass. I don't care.

You
Anyone Can Play Guitar
Thinkin About You
Stop Whispering
Blwo Out

:drool:

I've grown to like it over time. "Lurgee" is a keeper, too.

The ending of "Blow Out" is what does it for me, goddamn.

Well I like all the Rivers songs pretty well (except maybe Heartsongs), but it's the other members' songs that ruin it for me.

Oh, okay.

Shit, I should title my whole list 'The Weirding Way' in honor of Dune.

This playlist is dedicated to Brit's dead bunny, the sorrow from which we channeled into artistic greatness. :applaud: :wink:

Ahh that made me laugh out loud for some reason XD. Perhaps that will be the album cover, a rabbit frolicking in a field

Is it not workin or somethin? The first track is just called Intro and it's the intro track off of Girls Aloud's third and best album.

Ok good. I only have two tracks that arne't numbered:

Strawberry Fields and Tangled UP In Blue.

Did you just throw that GA song on there so you could say there was a GA song on there? :lol: It was so short, and a weird jump into Thunder Road, but for some reason, it was ok.

LMP, you used R.E.M. but decided to use an R.E.M. instrumental? That's a very interesting choice. Stipe is my favorite thing about the band and he's nowhere to be seen here.

Ok good. I only have two tracks that arne't numbered:

Strawberry Fields and Tangled UP In Blue.

Did you just throw that GA song on there so you could say there was a GA song on there? :lol: It was so short, and a weird jump into Thunder Road, but for some reason, it was ok.

Yeah, I think they're in the right order, though.

I actually like the transition from that GA song to Thunder Road.

LMP, you used R.E.M. but decided to use an R.E.M. instrumental? That's a very interesting choice. Stipe is my favorite thing about the band and he's nowhere to be seen here.

I had been looking for the right R.E.M. song to use since they'd be kind of ignored by me for DI 3 and 4 and needed to fill that slot. I thought the instrumental would be something different and that it fit well between the two tracks.

My favorite transition is coming up though. I think you all know what I mean.

"In Dreams" -> "The Goat Song"... remember it well, for it the chilling sound of your doom!

I've gotta go, kiddies, but I'll read up on all of these hijinks tomorrow.

Oh man, Tourist, we're gonna have to agree to disagree here.

Stipe is easily one of my favorite vocalists of all time in the history of the world.

We will. When i generally think of my own favourite vocals of all time, I think of 80s Bono, Jimmy Gnecco (from Ours, who is on my list), Jeremy Enigk (from The Fire Theft, also on my list), Freddie Mercury, and others who sing high and strongly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom