*Spoilers* - Rehearsals in Vancouver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most likely scenario is the whole setlist will be known before 1st show and it there will no surprises. The 2nd night will have a handful of changes but will remain very similar. Anyone following the band for any amount of time knows this.

The good news is it will still be a great show but not the rarities / varied setlist dream that everyone want to fantasize about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using U2 Interference mobile app

And yes, despite this possibly being the most reported on pre-tour rehearsals that I can remember, I think there will be a couple of tracks we haven't heard yet.

I won't be shocked if a song or two sneaks under the radar as the tour progresses. Something maybe not done extensively yet, but worked on during soundchecks - like Your Blue Room and Mercy on 360, for which we had vague reports but a lot of scepticism before they debuted.

The most likely scenario is the whole setlist will be known before 1st show and it there will no surprises. The 2nd night will have a handful of changes but will remain very similar. Anyone following the band for any amount of time knows this.

Yep. Whatever they run through on the night or two before opening night will be that night's set, give or take one or two songs (Vertigo's dress rehearsal had a few differences to opening night; Barcelona's was identical). The second Vancouver show may prove to be the more surprising set.

Unfortunately, the more elaborate their staging, the less room there is for setlist variation. That's what I liked about the Vertigo tour, a relatively simple stage, and I saw a run of shows that had a decent amount of suprises. This tour, I'm expecting something between Vertigo and 360 in terms of variation.

Gar I don't think I'll be able to get in! Well at least I can listen from outside! Lol I'm very curious what the actual set list will be! I'll still hang around! Maybe a miracle will happen lol. You have to be on a guest list to get in grrrr.

Gar I don't think I'll be able to get in! Well at least I can listen from outside! Lol I'm very curious what the actual set list will be! I'll still hang around! Maybe a miracle will happen lol. You have to be on a guest list to get in grrrr.

Bad luck mate. Looking forward to hearing what the setlist is.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

:therethere: At least you're outside the venue.

Good luck lingering, mate. Can't wait to find out what they play. :up:

I started a setlist party thread in The setlist a and songs section for the rehearsals

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom